Hunting Hitler series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by birdie View Post
    Watched it..love it..lots of cool places, weird bunkers..... and exploring a definite Nazi refuge area. Fascinating stone building complex explored last night.
    I watched it to and liked about 30% of it....I will watch it again.

Dennis J

Comment

+1 On the train wreck theory - truly, what else is on? At least its BS I have an interest in!

Comment

After 4 episodes now, it is pretty silly stuff, but I'll watch it. Don't these guys realize that YES Germans were in hiding in South America all over the place. That's what they are finding, evidence of Germans not evidence of Hitler.

Comment

So ... are these guys millionaires? Running around the world on stupid one-off leads that lead to the most goofy theories?

Kind of like that "Mystery of Oak Island". I watched about 2 of those shows a couple of years back. I was amazed that it was still on. What the hell do they do every week that makes for entertainment?

Comment

I'm surprised also that show got picked up again, really wonkers!! I stopped watching it.

Comment

4 episodes?

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
              After 4 episodes now, it is pretty silly stuff, but I'll watch it. Don't these guys realize that YES Germans were in hiding in South America all over the place. That's what they are finding, evidence of Germans not evidence of Hitler.
              How have you seen 4 episodes? ..I have seen 2 and am recording the series. I chuckle at so many who say, "It's dumb, It's silly, I know better" , covering their bases with the collector community, but watch the show and love it secretly.

Comment

Did you read this whole thread? It was shown here in Western Canada starting Oct 20. So 2 shows in October, 2 in November so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell View Post
                  So ... are these guys millionaires? Running around the world on stupid one-off leads that lead to the most goofy theories?

Kind of like that "Mystery of Oak Island". I watched about 2 of those shows a couple of years back. I was amazed that it was still on. What the hell do they do every week that makes for entertainment?
                  I still don't understand that Oak Island thing at all.I mean it looks like they spend a million dollars on crap to find what????????I must say that the show is the best cure for insomnia....as I fall asleep watching the show every time.

Dennis J.

Comment

I agree it's a joke.....They start the show by saying nobody knows what happened to Hitler in the final days....That's baloney because there were eyewitnesses (Rochus Misch for instance) that were there and testified Hitler died and his body burned in the bunker.....Any body who knows history can tell you the Russians kept from the west the fact they had Hitler's body.....And that they were all too pleased to see the western powers wasting resources in an attempt to find out where he was.....Bodes

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
                      Not to mention the leader of Argentina (Juan Peron) was a known Nazi sympathizer....Bodes

Comment

Nope we don't know for sure.

Originally posted by bodes View Post
                        I agree it's a joke.....They start the show by saying nobody knows what happened to Hitler in the final days....That's baloney because there were eyewitnesses (Rochus Misch for instance) that were there and testified Hitler died and his body burned in the bunker.....Any body who knows history can tell you the Russians kept from the west the fact they had Hitler's body.....And that they were all too pleased to see the western powers wasting resources in an attempt to find out where he was.....Bodes
                        Someone has lots of inside info on the Russians and their secrets just post WWII....

Was he burned there? probably...definitive evidence? No Is it a stretch to consider
                        Rochus Misch lied to cover Hitlers escape? Imagine that a loyal SS man in the bunker covering for Hitler...

Why do some have their leiderhosen in a bunch over the show...at worst we might see some cool nazi artifacts and hiding places...Just enjoy it or ignore it, but to be riled up seems silly...I'll enjoy it . so far some interesting things.
                        Last edited by birdie; 11-21-2015, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Was he burned there? probably...definitive evidence? No Is it a stretch to consider
                          Rochus Misch lied to cover Hitlers escape? Imagine that a loyal SS man in the bunker covering for Hitler...
                          The evidence has stated the bodies were "partially" burned.....Gasoline was difficult to obtain in the bunker, so the guards used whatever they were able to find.....Is it a stretch that Misch would lie?....I would say very much so....Hitler was frail and in poor physical health.....His body was ravaged by Parkinson's disease and from his years of amphetamine abuse.....And besides what would Misch accomplish by lying?....

Comment

The evidence has stated the bodies were "partially" burned.....Gasoline was difficult to obtain in the bunker, so the guards used whatever they were able to find.....Is it a stretch that Misch would lie?....I would say very much so....Hitler was frail and in poor physical health.....His body was ravaged by Parkinson's disease and from his years of amphetamine abuse.....And besides what would Misch accomplish by lying?....
                            Again not saying it wasn't so...but I also don't find it improbable for a loyal SS officer to lie to protect the legacy of Hitler and others.. I also have a problem with the body disposal,,why wouldn't they have been prepared to hide the bodies better than that..partially burned outside the bunker for the Rooskies to find...

Comment

I will send those guys my "Death in the Bunker" Dvd that outlines statements of
                              witnesses in the final hours and shows proof the the Russkies have.
                              Last edited by Kelly w; 11-22-2015, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Again not saying it wasn't so...but I also don't find it improbable for a loyal SS officer to lie to protect the legacy of Hitler and others.. I also have a problem with the body disposal,,why wouldn't they have been prepared to hide the bodies better than that..partially burned outside the bunker for the Rooskies to find...
                                Hitler made it known he wanted Eva's and his body destroyed after they died.....He feared them being strung up and displayed like Mussolini and his mistress.....Being the guards were under constant shell fire from Russian artillery, I think it was amazing they were able to destroy what they did.....Bodes

btw....Traudl Junge who was one of Hitler's secretaries, asked Hitler why he didn't lead his troops fighting in Berlin....He said he was too weak, and wouldn't dare risk being captured.....This would further prove that Hitler not only did not escape Berlin, but made no effort to do so....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X