Got mine from Amazon UK yesterday!!
    Collect all GEBIRGSJAEGER - items ...

Comment

Only 5 copies left at amazon.com
      Get one before they are gone!!

Comment

only 3 copies left!!

Comment

It would appear that Amazon are now sold out although they say they have new stock arriving 4 July ???

The vendor I got mine from is now entirely out of stock

Excellent book, love all the clear images of SS M43 caps being worn. Photos of the break through to the WH troops some of the best.

Can anyone tell me if the photos in the 6 volume series on the Kursk battle are just as numerous/ clear or is there a lot more text ?

Chris

Comment

Hello guys!

Got this amazing book yesterday. I have no words. Outstanding quality!

I took an offer on amazon.de. There are five copies left.

Comment

RZM is now working on its upcoming book, "UNTERNEHMEN ILSE" about the events of 27 April 1944 outside of Kovel. It will be another large-format photo book like its predecessor, Kampfgruppe Muehlenkamp. In addition to featuring more outstanding photos taken by Ernst Baumann, this book will also highlight the imagery of the SS-PK photographers Jarolim and Mielke, all three of whom accompanied various units of "Gruppe Gille" on that day, providing varied perspectives of that short but violent fight.

Soon I will start a new thread for this book. But for now I will post it here.
              Also this is not the cover of the book but only a quick announcement.
              Thanks.

Remy
              Attached Files

Comment

great looking book ! Tom

Comment

I'm looking forward to the new book!

Comment

The production of the new book is moving right along. I've been working away on the layout while Doug is completing the last bit of writing for the photo captions. It's looking good!

This photo of Johannes Mühlenkamp was taken by unit photographer Ernst Baumann during the battle on April 27, 1944.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello Remy,

a stupid question but can you confirm that this Sdkfz 151/2 is from the same serie of pictures and is then probably included in your "Kampfgruppe Mühlenkamp" book ?

See You

Vince
                      Attached Files

Comment

KGr Muehlenkamp

Yes, it is in the same sequence and is in the book - only much higher quality & resolution.

Comment

Hello Doug,

thanks for confirming my thoughts.

See You

Vince

Comment

Nice!

Comment

We're on track for an early fall release! It's going to be a big book! Around 320 pages with over 300 photos.

Pictured here in the commanders cupola of Panther RO2, is Mühlenkamp’s regimental signal officer SS-Untersturmführer Fritz Hanke, who is responsible for maintaining communications between his commander’s tank and regimental headquarters, its subordinate units and other formations involved in the attack. He also doubles as the tank’s loader. Hanke would soon be promoted and take command of 2. Kompanie,SS-Nachrichten-Abteilung(signal battalion) 5.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Remy, I was just wondering how much text this book will have, and how detailed is it? Thanks!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X