Attached Files

Comment

A closer look at the detail.
      Attached Files

Comment

Sample pages.
        Attached Files

Comment

Received notice today the books will be arriving by boat and landing this weekend.
          If all go wells we should have the books in the warehouse by February 12th.
          Looking forward to shipping the books out soon!

Comment

Any updates on this books anticipated arrival? Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by David T View Post
              Any updates on this books anticipated arrival? Looking forward to it.
              Thanks for your question. Believe me we are very eager to get the books in the hands of the customers.
              The good news is the books have landed and cleared US Customs. And the shipment is scheduled to be delivered to the RZM warehouse by the end of this week or Feb. 19th to be exact. If all goes well we should be processing and shipping pre orders next week. I'll definitely post an update the day we start shipping.

Comment

Gentlemen I am happy to report that the books are now in our warehouse!
                We have begun processing all the pre-orders and should have everything shipped out by early next week.
                Thanks again for your patience.

Attention customers in the UK and Europe!
                There is a shipment on it's way to our distributor Casemate in the UK.
                They should have the books in stock sometime in mid March.
                We have sent a decent amount of stock to the distributor but it would be best if you placed your order now with your favorite book seller to guarantee getting a copy. After waiting this long it would be a shame if the book was already sold out when you try to order it.
                Attached Files

Comment

Remy, thanks for another outstanding book! I have several of the books you have put out and you have not yet failed to deliver! Top notch everyone of them. I had become a bit put off in regards to purchasing more books in general due to the declining quality in regards to reference and photo quality. Your new book and all previous works have never let me down. Please keep producing such awesome books!

Comment

Originally posted by David T View Post
                    Remy, thanks for another outstanding book! I have several of the books you have put out and you have not yet failed to deliver! Top notch everyone of them. I had become a bit put off in regards to purchasing more books in general due to the declining quality in regards to reference and photo quality. Your new book and all previous works have never let me down. Please keep producing such awesome books!
                    Thanks David!
                    I totally agree with you about the declining quality of military book publishing over the years. Well as you see form our newest release it doesn't have to be that way. I have at least another 12 photo books lined up to publish which will all be of the same quality you see in the Kampfgruppe Mühlenkamp book. Thanks again for the positive feedback and I hope you enjoy the book.

Comment

finally showed in stock on amazon last nite if anybody was waiting. its my preferred source due to my prime membership.

on order and will be delivered friday.

Comment

The long-awaited book arrived today. I first made a cup of good coffee and along with a couple of Lindt dark chocolate truffles, I spent the afternoon thoroughly enjoying this excellent book. Even after seeing the draft, the final product greatly exceeded my expectations. Well done!!

The amount of research that went into the production of this book is very evident and I am well-aware of the scope of the authors’ research. Both authors personally knew many of the surviving veterans of Kampfgruppe Mühlenkamp who are featured in this book and that personal connection is apparent. The text is extremely well-written and the superb photos are accompanied by detailed captions. Most people appearing in the photos are correctly identified and considerable effort was expended to accomplish that. Remy has already described the special process used in creating all of these photos, most of which have not been seen before, ready for printing. The difference in image quality between what the reader will see in this book and the typical Waffen-SS book is remarkable. I believe that this book can serve as a positive example for other authors and publishers who desire to strive to create the best possible completed piece of work. This book is also fine example of an original piece of work on the Waffen-SS when it seems that more and more people are writing about the same tired old themes.

I highly recommend this 192-page book. It is reasonably priced at USD 85, however, people can receive a 25% discount by ordering directly from RZM.

Comment

Awaiting my copy, Mühlenkamp himself being of high interest to me as an awards recipient with "Das Reich" and a divisional commander with "Wiking." While I covered his personal service career and divisional commands in detail in volumes of my German Cross holder series, having new specifics on a command, assignment, or other aspects is why I only buy books that are actually researched.

New subjects are rare and those that have many volumes already written about, such as Knight's Cross holders, seem to be endless without effort undertaken to provide new data. Just redundant, superficial photo books being a waste for my dollar by those wanting a pile of printed matter with their name on them, frequently part of a never-completed series. I already know what they look like, so if image based add elaborate captions of researched data as I buy books to learn. I have frequently done so as photos show is the method used in this offering.

Best luck for this volume with hopes more researched SS volumes continue to follow

My plate is always full doing multiple volumes but a wide diversity of other SS subjects, units, etc need to be examined for all to understand them in detail.
                          It simply requires the patience and diligence of fellow research-historians. Many on WAF, with diverse collecting interests, have helped me with bits of data or images over the years, I must have contributed to 30+ volumes myself.

And a 1st time author should not be intimidated; focus, patience, and a desire to compile a work of value is really all one needs.

Mark C. Yerger

Comment

I was admiring the photos in this new book again this afternoon and finding interesting new details. These photos are so sharp that the detail of the engraving on the Totenkopf Ring worn by Hstuf. Helmut Schumacher on page 76 can clearly be seen. That was quite remarkable! Also the swastika on his EK I stands out clearly.

Comment

The wait is over! Almost that is. Just spoke today with our UK/European Distributor Casemate UK,
                              and they have confirmed the books have safely arrived in their warehouse and they will be shipping orders next week.

Comment

UPDATE for North America!

As expected we are just about sold out. I have less then 120 copies left for sale.

We have stopped supplying books to Amazon USA. As of today they have less then 90 copies left for sale. Once Amazon sells through their stock that will be it. The book will only be available from dealers like RZM, Aberdeen Bookstore or Fedorowicz Mail Order in Canada.

The window to buy a copy from Amazon at their usual discount will be closing soon and there are no plans for an immediate reprint.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X