Forthcoming book: Kampfgruppe Mühlenkamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forthcoming book: Kampfgruppe Mühlenkamp

We are currently working on a new RZM Publishing photo book project on KAMPFGRUPPE MÜHLENKAMP.

This multi part series will focus on the fighting which took place between Bialystok and Brest-Litovsk, July 17-22, 1944 an area northeast of Warsaw.

Military history author Douglas Nash (US Army Colonel Retired) has been researching the battle and will be writing all the text and captions and preparing the maps as well. Complimenting the text will be over 100 incredible "you are there" photos taken by professional photographer Ernst Baumann who at the time was an NCO with Panzergrenadier Regiment "Germania." which fought alongside the Panther Battalion of 5th Panzer Regiment "Wiking." These photos will be printed large and clear allowing you to see all the details.

We are going to try and publish this book before the end of 2014. More details will be posted by me later. In the meantime we welcome any information you may be willing to share with us regarding this topic. We already have a lot of detailed source material, but one never knows what else is floating around out there which could be beneficial to help telling this story. If you have something of interest we would like to hear from you. Please send me a PM. Thank you.

Note: This is only a promotional cover image below.
    Attached Files

Sign me up for one for sure!

Comment

+1 - sign me up!

Comment

looks great!!!!

Comment

Can't wait Remy

Comment

Outstanding! Cannot wait to get my hands on this title...

Cheers,
            Astarr

Comment

This is sure to be a great book. I am glad that the publisher did not include the names of Himmler or Hitler in the book's title as other publishers are inclined to do.

Comment

Hard to believe it was 70 years ago this week the battle we will be writing about took place in Poland.

Comment

Yes it is, the way time fly's we will be into the 100 year anniversary before you know it! I very much look forward to this book as well as the release of Vol II of your excellent PK Cameraman series! Remy, will this book be like the Kampfraum Arnheim and the PK books as far as the text goes (a few pages of text opening each chapter of captioned photos) or more in depth chapters with first hand accounts etc?

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by WEISNER View Post
                    Remy, will this book be like the Kampfraum Arnheim and the PK books as far as the text goes (a few pages of text opening each chapter of captioned photos) or more in depth chapters with first hand accounts etc?

Kevin
                    Yes Kevin the design for this book will be similar to "Kampfraum Arnheim". Kind of a hybrid of the PK series and the Arnheim book. There will also be maps and some bios on the key unit commanders. It's going to be a really nice book when it's finished. Looking forward to releasing it before the year is over.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Remy, please do keep up posted as to the date of release.

Kev

Comment

Originally posted by WEISNER View Post
                        Thanks for the reply Remy, please do keep up posted as to the date of release.

Kev
                        Yes Remi...please give us an update about the date of release.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
                        Roberto

Comment

nice!!! a copy for me too ; I discovered this book instantly!

Comment

Here's a quick update as of April 11, 2015.
                            The book is almost finished and really looking great!
                            By the end of April I will be posting sample pages with all the details
                            regarding page count, photos, maps, etc. and also a link for ordering a copy.
                            Thanks everyone for your patience.

Comment

Any update, Remy. Amazon.uk gives august 1st as release date. Is it right?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X