Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, Jaime. Helmets are amazing but they aren´t my passion, but I was talking about all the items from your entire collection shown in this thread. I´m falling in love with your spanish-ss jacket a bit more everyday. The last additions fit it very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorio Torres View Post
      Thank you, Jaime. Helmets are amazing but they aren´t my passion, but I was talking about all the items from your entire collection shown in this thread. I´m falling in love with your spanish-ss jacket a bit more everyday. The last additions fit it very well.
      Thanks you Greg, I glad you like the tunic, it took a lot of research to get the display right

Comment

Hello, what do you think about this cross? It seems a spanish made cross. The back is repaired.

regards
        Mike
        Attached Files

Comment

I´ve seen this exact design in common EK2 made in Spain. This one looks converted into EK1 by a colector or a veteran. Spanish made EK1 (and of course the EK1 made in Germany) are quite dificult to find in Spain. This maybe the explanation for this rare sample.

Comment

Originally posted by GEPRUFT
            Hello, what do you think about this cross? It seems a spanish made cross. The back is repaired.

regards
            Mike
            Hi Mike, excelent piece, it is a Spanish EK2 in Ek1, nice piece !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorio Torres View Post
              Hi Gregorio I think that if you see one ORIGINAL helmet of the Spanish Blue Division sure that take it, but if not , please advice to me or my friend Jaime free , ok ????? But I am sure that if you find one you will do good bussines with it, you always done it several times my friend !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ramon sierra View Post
                Hi Gregorio I think that if you see one ORIGINAL helmet of the Spanish Blue Division sure that take it, but if not , please advice to me or my friend Jaime free , ok ????? But I am sure that if you find one you will do good bussines with it, you always done it several times my friend !!!!
                Sure

Comment

Opinions on this Spanish Blue Division arm shield in Bevo?

Cheers,
                  Ricardo.
                  Attached Files

Comment

yo lo veo bien

Comment

Good

Comment

Hi Ricardo, Original Bevo green, good patch !!!!!

Comment

A curious enameled "detente" made in Germany. I have always seen this pieces made in Spain. This is made by Deschler (Munchen).
                          In front: "Venga a nosotros tu reino"
                          Back legend: "Detente enemigo, el corazón de Jesús está conmigo".
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Hello friends, I wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2.011 with some postal and photos or tha Spanish Blue Division, best:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Felices fiestas a todos. Merry Christmas for everybody. I post some of my Blue Division items, found in Kolpino, near Leningrad. I hope you like them.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X