Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But those Ausweis were taken by the volunteers to Spain? Or only a few? I mean. As they had to give back all the material used during the russian campaign, maybe it happened the same with those booklets. It's really difficult to come across them.

Comment

Originally posted by Gernika81 View Post
      But those Ausweis were taken by the volunteers to Spain? Or only a few? I mean. As they had to give back all the material used during the russian campaign, maybe it happened the same with those booklets. It's really difficult to come across them.
      Yes, you´re right, they had to let the ausweiss in the intendence services in Hof (they even had to sign a document saying all its german id documents and dogtag were let there), but it´s the same with other items, like armshield, and a lot of them came to Spain, as you know.

Comment

Thanks for the info Gregorio. La verdad es que veo poco probable que encuentre un Ausweis, pero se intentará. Por otro lado también ando buscando un parche de divisionario. Otra cosa harto complicada...

Comment

Hello,

for those copies of the Personalausweis, you can look at "todocoleccion.net" You will find them for 6.- euros
          regards
          Carlos

Comment

Thanks Carlos, I attached one pic of those copies in a previous post in this thread.

Comment

Dear Gernika, armshild are less sheldom than the Personalaussweis. If you are looking for one of these please give me some time and I´ll get one for you. I´ve sold at least 6 or 7 of them during this year. Anyway price is the same for both: the armshield and the doc.

Comment

Sigamos....

Award belongs to my uncle, D.Trinitario.

Comment

original ribon of a member of a Blue Division

This another ribon in my colection:
                  Attached Files

Comment

Amazing ribbon bar of a Blue Division veteran! I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by trompiche View Post
                      Sigamos....

Award belongs to my uncle, D.Trinitario.
                      Nice Winter Medal and photo,

Comment

Well since we are sharing history in this post as well, here are the few known photos of the Sapniards that fought in the Waffen SS..................

Garcia Valdajos

Botet Moro

Ocaña

Camargo

Ezquerra

Comment

Hi Jaime, all very nice, congratulations,,,
                          greetings,

Gabriel.

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi all, I am a big fan of the blue to a division that I collect things legion condor, i this is in honor of my great friend rs, I hope you like it
                            a big hello to all i especially RS.

Gabriel.

Comment

Is that tunic one of those rare originals or put together? Still a very nice display thanks for sharing it

Comment

Another rare late war photo of the spaniards in the gohost battalion:

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X