This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=trompiche;4237140]Mi aportación...QUOTE]

Thanks a lot, nice medals !!!!!! Please another things about from Blue Division are wellcome !!!!!

Comment

Senores ,

May I show you this helmet that I own for quite some time now.
      As you can see there is a quite interresting writing in the liner.

Regards

Bernhard
      Attached Files

Comment

Better shot of the inscription.

Any thoughts ??
        Attached Files

Comment

well it seams hard to say if its period and it doesent say much,

just a "...Miguel..." and "...España..."

any Spanish decal on oposite side???

whererwas it found any history?

Comment

Hi Jaime ;

You are perfectly right : it does not say much , just a "Miguel" and "Espana".....

Maybe it was just a spanish collector named Miguel that once owned this helmet.

There is no Spanish decal on the other side.

No special story on this one , just bought around ten years ago from a german dealer that might have gotten it from Miguel`s collection.

We will never know ...

Regards

Bernhard

Comment

Defiently right, we do know that the blue division was issued helmets that were SD that is just with the Heer Decal, we cant know for sure.

We do know that, You are from austria right?? There was a lage contingent of spanioards in austria that were later send to the SS.........

Comment

I have one question. Do any of you have a Blue Division Personalausweis from a Spanish volunteer? I know that those are really scarce. How much could be an original one? I have found reproductions like the one I attach. Anybody knows where to get one?
                Attached Files

Comment

Ramon....
                  Your experties....!!

I have seen a few but never for sale
                  only in private collections!!

Comment

I know it's very rare item. Let's see what Ramon tells us.

Comment

This kind of docs are as difficult to find as the other related with the Blue Division, no more and no less. So if you wish to catch one of them you must be ready to pay a good amount of money for one of them. Last one sold in a well known auction web site in Spain one month ago was 810 euros cause it belang to a former Blue Legion soldier. For Blue Division maybe 650-700.
                      There is a lot of people hunting them. So, be quicky and lucky.

Comment

Maybe you are talking about Intaria Militaria...

Comment

Originally posted by Bernhard View Post
                          Hi Jaime ;

You are perfectly right : it does not say much , just a "Miguel" and "Espana".....

Maybe it was just a spanish collector named Miguel that once owned this helmet.

There is no Spanish decal on the other side.

No special story on this one , just bought around ten years ago from a german dealer that might have gotten it from Miguel`s collection.

We will never know ...

Regards

Bernhard
                          "España" is the name of a country but this word is a quite common surname here. If you search in Spanish military archives in Avila, where Blue Div documents is preserved, you´ll can find if some Blue Div soldiers was called Miguel España

Comment

Originally posted by Gernika81 View Post
                            Maybe you are talking about Intaria Militaria...
                            No I´ve talking about ebay or a similar web, I don´t remember exactly. Name of the Legionario was Nicanor Rego from Galicia, and I took some other document from him including awards documents signed by the command in chef of the Blue Legion.

Comment

Really interesting Gregorio. Thanks.

Comment

Unfortunately I came too late to take the personalausweiss

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X