Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this is all that is on display in the new museum in Toledo then it really is a terrible shame. I was told that all the material from the Blue Division museum and the Museum of the Armed Forces in Madrid was being moved to the new museum, which was why they closed down. The Blue Division museum in particular had an incredible collection of awards, equipment and documents. If it is not being displayed in Toledo, what has happened to it?
    Hi James, it is true the actual goberment not put all in the new museum and they have not fulfilled the agreement with the Brotherhood of the Blue Division.

A lot of material, falgs, uniforms, etc..... a lot of items are lost in museum stores .... it's a shame this issue ...... !!

regards...

Comment

Originally posted by ramon sierra View Post
      Hi James, it is true the actual goberment not put all in the new museum and they have not fulfilled the agreement with the Brotherhood of the Blue Division.

A lot of material, falgs, uniforms, etc..... a lot of items are lost in museum stores .... it's a shame this issue ...... !!

regards...
      Thanks Ramon - that's a real shame but good to know. I had been looking forward to planning a visit to the Alcazar but it doesn't look like it's worth it. There is a better display in the military museum in Mallorca!

Regards,

James

Comment

Originally posted by James Clark View Post
        Thanks Ramon - that's a real shame but good to know. I had been looking forward to planning a visit to the Alcazar but it doesn't look like it's worth it. There is a better display in the military museum in Mallorca!

Regards,

James
        I am agree with you is the history of the politics people in Spain.....

Comment

Originally posted by oscarcoe View Post
          medals Teniente Agustín Betrán
          Oscar, nice tunic and full set of medals for a Spanish Blue Division combat.

Thank you to post it for us !!!!

Comment

Oscar,Great collection!!!beautifull items!!

Comment

That is perfect

Comment

enlce blue division

http://www.guregipuzkoa.net/search/s...scar&pagina=1&

Comment

Some photos Spanish Blue Division

Oscar, thanks a lot, it is a very interesting link and rare photos of the Spanish Blue Division.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Photos Spanish Blue Division

Some examples:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Good link and great photos, thanks for posting, a very good photo referecne that shows the kind of things the veterans brought home,

Comment

Originally posted by Spanish Freiwillige View Post
                        The most complete Blue division Helmet collection in the world.......

Ramon how about a shot of all of them together the 35, 40 and 42!!!!

Another one...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Originally posted by blau250 View Post
                          Another one...

Y yo que puedo asegurarlo, que la he tocado

Dónde han sido las últimas fotos de la Div.Azul ?, me suena que es San Sebastian, he reconocido un puente que se ve en la primera foto

saludos

Comment

Really nice photos

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by ACER View Post
                              Y yo que puedo asegurarlo, que la he tocado

Dónde han sido las últimas fotos de la Div.Azul ?, me suena que es San Sebastian, he reconocido un puente que se ve en la primera foto

saludos
                              I invite you to touch this tunic Acer... you know that you are always welcome

Comment

Originally posted by blau250 View Post
                                Another one...

Interesting group, but form a distance some of the helmets raise some doubts

couls you please post individual colse ups of the helmets......

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 13 users online. 0 members and 13 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X