griffinmilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSFK Uniforms, Waffenrocks, and such ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And finally ...

A Gebirgsjaeger officer. Not a waffenrock, not a piped service dress -- but just regular uniform though in stunning, mint condition. The edelweiss is gorgeous.
    Attached Files

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Attached Files

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

/

/
          Attached Files

Comment

//

//
            Attached Files

Comment

Sneak preview

Here's a sneak preview of an Artillery NCO -- note the slip on numbers! Those I added later but the shoulder boards clearly showed where the 72's had been carefully removed in accordance with wartime regulations, which applied to waffenrocks as well. So a fellow Forum member found a set he had in his collection and sold them to me to make this uniform really look proper.
              Attached Files

Comment

////

/////
                Attached Files

Comment

Headgear

Well, I didn't mean this to turn into a thread on headgear, but here is an Erel Admin officer ....
                  Attached Files

Comment

///////

////////
                    Attached Files

Comment

A Pekuro

And a Pekuro Gebirgsjaeger hat ...
                      Attached Files

Comment

/.

/.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Helms

What would a uniform collection be without helmets. This one is on its way home now -- I sold it to a Forum member some months ago and now have bought it back. Another SOS find -- very nice condition with dome stamp still present and a really good "feel" to it. I am convinced the chinstrap is original to it as well and not added by some collector later.
                          Attached Files

Comment

/..

/..
                            Attached Files

Comment

//..

//..
                              Attached Files

Comment

Well, then ...

Since this is the "WAF" -- not the "WUF" -- I suppose we have to have a badge. Nice decorator for gorgeous uniforms. Sorry, guys -- I am just kidding.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 12 users online. 0 members and 12 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X