Pilot-Observer Badge with Diamonds today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sepp45 View Post
    The second badge.. it looks like the one HH was selling attributed to Hugo Sperrle.

Regards,
    Sepp.
    ...this is the badge awarded to Dietrich Peltz,...important as this IS a original badge!
    Pieter.
    SUUM CUIQUE ...
    sigpic

Comment

Note the cased P/O diamond badge at the lower left hand corner inside the display case.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pieter Verbruggen View Post
        ...this is the badge awarded to Dietrich Peltz,...important as this IS a original badge!
        Pieter.
        Thanks Pieter, I had no idea it was his.

But, I did add Pelt'z badge at the begging of the thread . Now I now it has a case also..

Regards,
        Sepp.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chen View Post
          Note the cased P/O diamond badge at the lower left hand corner inside the display case.
          Thanks Chen for that great photo.

Regards,
          Sepp.

Comment

...and for those who are interested, the knights cross in the right corner is his personal war time cross....................a zink core S&L
            Pieter.
            SUUM CUIQUE ...
            sigpic

Comment

...and for those who are interested, the knights cross in the right corner is his personal war time cross....................a zink core S&L
              Pieter.
              I am very interested.......

Comment

Pieter,

You have certainly gotten my attention about the zinc cored St&L RK!!!!!!

Bob Hritz
                In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

I have no doubt why Pieter is not the expert of Peltz's items .

Comment

I have no doubt why Pieter is not the expert of Peltz's items .
                    Oh!. I mean Pieter is the expert of Peltz's items. I have no doubt .

Comment

Oh!. I mean Pieter is the expert of Peltz's items. I have no doubt .
                      ...oke...as my nuclear rocket launchers were already pointed to China...
                      Pieter
                      SUUM CUIQUE ...
                      sigpic

Comment

A photo of Göring's uniform displayed at the RAF Museum of Hendon, near London. I was not aware that the PO badge with diamonds shown here is a fake, since they commissioned a copy of the badge for their Göring mannequin because the genuine Göring badge was not included in the medals and badges left to the museum by Eric Campion when he died in 1982.

Did Eric Campion donated all of Göring's medals? A good and kind gesture, If I may say
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Sepp45; 12-02-2012, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chen
                          I don't think our HQ16-A Sky Dragon can shoot down your nuclear rocket missiles.
                          Come on guys! I know it's a free forum and all that, but please.. why can't we just stick to the photos intended on this thread? It takes me many.. many.. many hours to find good photos and information, and sometimes I think it's not worth it.

Not all of us can afford such good pieces of collection, and we have to settle with nice photos. Please, at least respect that.
                          Last edited by Sepp45; 12-02-2012, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Reichmarshall Hermann Goering
                            Color version of this badge.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Come on guys! I know it's a free forum and all that, but please.. why can't we just stick to the photos intended on this thread? It takes me many.. many.. many hours to find good photos and information, and sometimes I think it's not worth it.

Not all of us can afford such good pieces of collection, and we have to settle with nice photos. Please, at least respect that.
                              Don't know any of you collectors,suffice to say that some great photos of the items we collect are posted here! Also don't know why this nuclear missile stuff is on here!!You should keep to why we are posting and enjoying some splendid rare pieces that are super expensive!!A few weeks ago i received HERMANN-HISTORICA'S Auction #64 with Werner Molders awards and the online results from them.If you guys are having a feud about nuclear weapons remember what you are chatting about is millions dying and many more poisoned,enough already!!!!!!!!!.I started in 1969 and still enjoy the hobby and the banter if you want to call it that!If you have in your collections a book called"BRAVERY,COURAGE,and VALOUR,by ADRIAN FORMAN you will see the great color photos of all the grades of the SPANISH CROSS including the Diamond version which was awarded to Gen.MAJ.Wolfram Frhr. von Richthofen.Also many of the K.C. High Awards to RUDEL,GRAFF,MOLDERS,and many other high ranking Luftwaffe,SS,NAVAL,ARMY receipiants and how many were given.Increible photos of the documents that were awared are also in the book.You can check Amazon and sometimes the ebay were i was lucky enough to buy mine.CDR PS. Goring's Grand Cross and other awards are also featured.

Comment

Pieter.
                                And for those who are interested to see his real wartime cross, here with Swords ... a Juncker
                                Scanned in the presence of the current owner....
                                Attached Files
                                B&D PUBLISHING
                                Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X