X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeh who got the gold medal?

Comment

Removing my out-of-place joke. Really hope that this VERY unpleasant case be solved and hope that this person will step ahead and show a really good reason for this attitude
      Last edited by Theodor; 08-27-2004, 02:13 PM.
      The World Needs Peace

Interesting photo archive: http://www.lostbulgaria.com

Comment

But seriously....

Who is it?
        Last edited by George Stimson; 08-27-2004, 09:30 AM.
        George

Comment

?
          Last edited by xxx03; 08-27-2004, 01:20 PM.

Comment

some of uf almost did **** in teir pants, me included

Comment

hey George,

come on tell us what was behind all this???
              just fun our what????

Comment

hey Theo

see i got so confused with george that i got your named mixed up.

i think a straight answer would be fair.

Alex

Comment

Looking forward to hearing who Mr. Al is, as well as his story about what happened. Definitely not the way things must go on in the forum...
                  Last edited by Theodor; 08-27-2004, 02:17 PM.
                  The World Needs Peace

Interesting photo archive: http://www.lostbulgaria.com

Comment

I too have a feeling who this is/was.
                    And I hope this totally damages his collecting career in all ways, as I feel he's been leading people astray, and taking advantage for literally years. (if I've got the right guy of course!)
                    oh yeah, and I'm evil like that, and enjoy watching fools fall
                    regards
                    jon

Comment

Gary, please let us know who this individual is, and why he is trying to ruin the collecting experiences of the Forum members. Quite frankly, when Bob Hritz weighed in, that was the end of the authenticity issue for me, but never the less, we need to know, if appropriate.
                      thanks.
                      "Activity! Activity! Speed! I greet you."
                      -Napoleon to Massena, advancing on Landshut, April 18, 1809

Comment

No it is not Theo. Now lets keep this on topic, please all of you go back and edit your post's!

While i can understand humour this thread in not about humour, the replies by al haag have been more than misleading they are fabricated lies to support the real face behind the deceptions theory, not only that al haag commented on one forum members items that were at the time for sale in the e-stand stating they were fake.

"Well, it was good fun while it lasted."

Fun for who? The people you made more paranoid, the guy who was selling his tab that you said was fake?

"You can't take a hobby too seriously and I always did like fairy tales."

Fun at other collectors expense!, you are right it is a hobby and how many people do you think your fabricated lies have affected do not try to make it sound like you were just having fun and it was a joke because it was not.

"Albert and all his alter egos are now going into oblivion..........................so farewell to one and all."

Its not as easy as that surely you are not naive enough to think when I said I would give you the opportunity to come forward and explain your motives I meant reply here with your alter ego!

This is supposed to be a friendly forum to help each other and to help better each others knowledge of the items we collect and to treat each other with respect and curtesy that is the core here, we all do not have to agree with each other that is what makes debates stimulating providing we remember "respect and curtesy" in other words treat people like you yourself would like to be treated.

Regards,
                        Gary
                        Last edited by Gary Wood; 08-27-2004, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Who is this person ???

Cheers.
                          Peter Wiking

Comment

A complete nut whoever he (she) is....
                            Looking for any original items related to Danish W-SS volunteers

Comment

Hmm...

Cheers.
                              Peter Wiking
                              Last edited by Peter Wiking; 08-27-2004, 05:29 PM. Reason: Confused

Comment

Revisionist's of a feather

What David Irving is to the historical community, our good friend tpnom ;i,dfrm, is to the collecting community. I wonder how David is doing these days? John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X