X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Einen Ketzer Seelen

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Rahn had a Soul? I am learning.
    Otto Rahn had a Albigensian Cathari soul.
    If he truly did commit suicide( if he was not assasinated by the SS) it is thought he did so after the trauma of being made to see the horror of concentration camps on SS KZ duty... after this SS duty he took off (perhaps AWOL) for the mountains and was found in spring thaw frozen under a tree,Where he may have enacted his own version of the Carthar "Endura" suicide.

Otto Rahn's work on the Cathari Helige Gral holy grail had greatly inspired Himmler and even Wiligut. Sadly, for Rahn, he
    personally disapointed Himmler for being against the KZ experience and for being "inverted" :old fashioned German term for being gay.

So Rahn either choose to freeze to death in his personal "endura" suicide or was hunted down and killed by SS operatives.

But either way, his soul was Albigensian Cathari Ketzer.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
      Michael, you collection deserve to be in Shamballah along with Otto Rahn's soul.

Very nice, thanks for posting.
      Thanks,
      if you meant me.
      I know of this place. High compliments, indeed. A Manichean Bon-Po paradise.

Comment

casket offered for sale

Anyone interested to spend $4,200 on a casket and the MK ? If so, I'd be happy to share the seller's info.

Comment

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post
          Hope the lucky winner of the casket that The Cobb's Auctioneers just sold will show it here. $3,000 high bid +18% commission +3% live bid adder makes a total of $3,630, shipping not included.
          Found the posting here (login may be required): http://warrelics.eu/forum/art-decor-...n-kampf-17736/

Comment

and another

There is another one with book offered at another site for almost the same price. At least it was still offered a few days ago.

So a mini "consensus" is about $4000 to $4,500 for price at moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Fay View Post
              There is another one with book offered at another site for almost the same price. At least it was still offered a few days ago.

GMC ?

Comment

Hi,
                Heres mine i have posted it before,this one was purchased for a very small amount from a vets estate[not by me] apparently the family still live near by,don't know how you would approach them about it.
                Merdock
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Fay View Post

These two are still available ! Asking too much ?

How about one for $2,775 US without the book ?

Comment

Hi,
                    My box is rather strange it moves on it's own ?,have it on display in a cabinet and by the end of the week it's moved it's self, keep moving it back
                    Merdock

Comment

Originally posted by merdock View Post
                      Hi,
                      My box is rather strange........... it moves on its own.
                      A case for Herr Kimmel, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Lumsden View Post
                        A case for Herr Kimmel, I think.
                        Woo Woo Kimmel should take the James Randi Million that I've offered him, obviously he's not bothered in becoming an overnight millionaire and I quite like Richard :-)

Comment

Hi,
                          My box is rather strange it moves on it's own ?,have it on display in a cabinet and by the end of the week it's moved it's self, keep moving it back
                          Merdock
                          Tell your spouse to keep hands off !

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Rahn had a Soul? I am learning.
                            Why you say so, Dr.?
                            Do you think he was soul-less as Dirle-"oh no, not again"-wanger?

Best

Comment

Hi,
                              Merdock
                              Don't you worry, it's just Wiligut spirit trying to get off.

Comment

unique casket

Now this is something interesting:

http://img193.imageshack.us/i/meinka...rausgabem.jpg/

http://img710.imageshack.us/i/meinka...rausgabem.jpg/

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X