SS bruyere- pfeifen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello
    What I want to know is in which store did you found these ? wouldn't it be in St Ouen by any chances ?.
    The box and pipe are probably wartime , but the seal and marking are not .
    Personal items had to be purchased by the German soldiers , they were not issued , only basic items were ( such as soaps , towels , handkerchief ).
    This thread should have ended at the first page .
    Regards
    P-Y

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat de Fer View Post
      Hello
      What I want to know is in which store did you found these ? wouldn't it be in St Ouen by any chances ?.
      The box and pipe are probably wartime , but the seal and marking are not .
      Personal items had to be purchased by the German soldiers , they were not issued , only basic items were ( such as soaps , towels , handkerchief ).
      This thread should have ended at the first page .
      Regards
      P-Y
      unfortunately someone seems to be blinded by those fake markings ...

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tab%3DWatching

Comment

" The history behind this pipe is that there were a few boxes of them left after the war in a small shop. "
          A few boxes of these - now that is good news ! ! At least then , there will be enough to go around . For all the Christmasses of many years to come - a real CLASSY gift too ..

Comment

On a more serious note ; I think it is important that items like these are being shown , and that everyone is entitled to their own opinion . But by now , there are so many fantasy items floating around , one day collectors will no longer remember if they were good or not . A colleague of mine just got stung by one of those " Malaria Tabletten für die Truppen in Afrika 1942 " tins . All I had to do was show him the search function on this forum - and Presto .. !

Comment

Hate to re-open this old thread ,but I thought you guys would be interested in this E-stand thread before it vanishes.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=346645

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis S View Post
                Hate to re-open this old thread ,but I thought you guys would be interested in this E-stand thread before it vanishes.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=346645
                The thread remains and they are selling like hotcakes.

As of 5:15 "3 of the SS marked pipes on hold"

Amazing.

Comment

Thanks Dennis I'm rushing now to buy mine I hope he has one left with the SS markings ...

Comment

Pipes

If you think these Pipes are real you need to buy one. Then stuff it full of Crack and smoke it up, fool ! Maybe in the Year 2023 there will be a "Pipe Forum".

Comment

well to be honest, you can always expect people to laugh over items like these.
                      But believe it or not, they are original wartime SS pipes. The story behind them is 100% genuine

If you want to laugh about them, just dont buy them.

They are one of theose items that are original but it simply cannot be proven

regards

chris

Comment

Originally posted by chris235 View Post
                        The story behind them is 100% genuine
                        Translation: "I believed the guy who sold them to me"

Comment

lol .. haha

Yes as a matter of fact i did ... a very trusted contact

well .... could you please tell me how i can prove to you that they are genuine!!

I understand that the "paranoid" attitude is very normal when collecting such items .. But mabe once in a while some of these "fantasy" items are real

I really am not in any mood to sit and argue over this matter ... again if for some reason you are not happy .. just return the item (this will most likely not happen)

I am not here to rip anyone off

I really do not like the attitude you get from some people who immediatly jump to conclusions

Comment

No horse in this race but running the packets/envelopes by Marcus in the case forum might be a good idea.

Al

Comment

Hmm?

Are you suggesting, Sir, that you have have no Pipe in this Parlour?

Comment

Here are some more but these appear to just be plain Waffen SS pipes not the special Christmas issue.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X