SS bruyere- pfeifen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipes

Dem darz are genuine SS Pipes. Just like the type they dropped into the Demjansk pocket. On yer head.

Comment

Hey, genius, do you really think that he would only do this once?! I am sure the seller is slapping his bogus SS decals and stamps on all sorts of worthless junk to sell it to gullible buyers. Ten bucks for this POS and ten bucks for that POS adds up after a while.

Still, if you want to believe that you discovered a rare set of SS pipes, be my guest. One question, though...how did the SS feel about smoking? Would that particular organization really have been procuring smoking articles for official distribution to its troops?!

Hey great expert in WW2 german items! I don't know about SS troop but for exemple in France since the first world war French army troops receive an offical packs of cigarette different from regular ones sold in stores.
      End of the story.
      Notton

Comment

Originally posted by notton View Post
        I don't know about SS troop but for exemple in France since the first world war French army troops receive an offical packs of cigarette different from regular ones sold in stores.
        End of the story.
        Notton
        Well, there you have it. The French issued their troops cigarettes, so these must be original SS-issued pipes. I can't argue with that flawless logic.

Comment

Smoking during the TR was highly discouraged, the SA cigarette factory was sold after some time because it was damaging for the image and against the health policy promoted by the regime. Besides that, items as these Fake SS packed pipes are common finds. Anyway if you're happy with your finding don't need to argue, you asked for opinions here, you had more than one and you're free to believe what you want.

Comment

Hear Ye !

So put that in your Pipe and smoke it !

Comment

I think you are an arrogant mister Strangelove.

Comment

Tobacco Tin

Here's the tobacco tin to go with the pipes. By name: Schwarzes Corps.
                Sorry it's a little blurry, I had to use my cell phone camera tonight.
                Attached Files

Comment

Smoking discouraged?

Originally posted by Krieg777 View Post
                  Smoking during the TR was highly discouraged, the SA cigarette factory was sold after some time because it was damaging for the image and against the health policy promoted by the regime. Besides that, items as these Fake SS packed pipes are common finds. Anyway if you're happy with your finding don't need to argue, you asked for opinions here, you had more than one and you're free to believe what you want.
                  "
                  Attached Files

Comment

I knew someone would post that photo.

It looks like you missed out on those rare pipes, Peter. However, I have a feeling that some more will turn up.

Comment

SS Packung

Originally posted by bwanek1 View Post
                      I knew someone would post that photo.

It looks like you missed out on those rare pipes, Peter. However, I have a feeling that some more will turn up.

I am not sure I really trust any of the SS packung material. The frostbite cream is probably the prime example.

Comment

Those small tubes of Frostbite Cream did exist - in white - for Luftwaffe Flieger . The SS-version in shiny metallic is fake , as are the Lederfett , the sewing-thread , the shoelaces , the toothbrushes , the soap , coffee , tea & tobacco , etc. etc. - they are all over the place here . And now there are pipes .. BTW - I know that there are CIGARS with an original label " Für Wehrmacht steuerfrei " - taxfree for WH ; these could have been bought by SS ?

Comment

Look fine to me. Ill bet he would buy every box if any others turned up for 10.00. Its always the most likely original when its so cheap, otherwise I might agree, but not in this case, these are original examples, and ill give you 20. for one.Lots of ss men smoked pipes, even wilhelm bittrich, theodor eicke, and others.

Comment

Look at this, I've got a small german Tennismeister Cigar box with the same Label only without SS.

Always looking for photos and documents from Rotterdam - Dordrecht - Moerdijk (1940-1945)

Comment

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
                              Look fine to me. Ill bet he would buy every box if any others turned up for 10.00. Its always the most likely original when its so cheap, otherwise I might agree, but not in this case, these are original examples, and ill give you 20. for one.Lots of ss men smoked pipes, even wilhelm bittrich, theodor eicke, and others.
                              More brilliant analysis: "it wasn't expensive, so it must be real."

All of that other crap (sewing thread, etc.) is cheap too, but is still just old junk that someone added a fake mark or tag to just to make an extra buck off the foolish.

If you can't see this stuff for the trash it is, go ahead and build a whole collection of it. In fact, I'll be glad to help. I'll sell you a Frisbe with an SS RZM tag for $10 (plus shipping and PayPal fees).

Comment

If the frisbee is made of wood I could be interested in it .
                                Does the pipe itself have the brand mark Bruyere and a model name or is it unmarked?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X