X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other image
    Attached Files

Comment

These are also all over European sites recently, this one is one Polish Ebay. These pipes are presented as "Army Christmas presents"
      Attached Files

Comment

German ebay unmarked box
        Attached Files

Comment

Same seller as above "Wehrmacht Christmas pipes"
          Attached Files

Comment

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Are you suggesting, Sir, that you have have no Pipe in this Parlour?

Comment

Actually cigarettes and tobacco were considered Ration items and issued to the troops at a specified rate. Pipes were one of the items that could be purchased in the unit Kantine. As to SS Packung pipes I don't think so. The Army supplied the SS with their rations. H DV 86/1 specifies the following allowances for smoking products:

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5COwner%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsoh tml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026"/> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapelayout v:ext="edit"> <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1"/> </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--> <text>8. Tobacco and tobacco substitutes. Units classified as Category A units, are authorized the following amounts, as long as supplies and stocks permit.
              <o></o>
              <text>A. For smokers as tobacco helping<indnt>2 cigarettes and 2 cigars, or<indnt>1 cigarette and 4 cigars, or<indnt>6 cigarettes, or<indnt>25 grams smoking tobacco, or<indnt>12.5 grams smoking tobacco and 2 cigarettes, or<indnt>12.5 grams smoking tobacco and 1 cigar, or<indnt>1 stick chewing tobacco (approx. 20 gram).<indnt>2 cigarillos may be substituted for 1 cigar as well.
              <o></o>
              <text>B. For non-smokers at the time of issue substitute 30 grams of drops or other sweet </text>

WR Jim

Originally posted by Krieg777 View Post
              Smoking during the TR was highly discouraged, the SA cigarette factory was sold after some time because it was damaging for the image and against the health policy promoted by the regime. Besides that, items as these Fake SS packed pipes are common finds. Anyway if you're happy with your finding don't need to argue, you asked for opinions here, you had more than one and you're free to believe what you want.
              </indnt></indnt></indnt></indnt></indnt></indnt></indnt></indnt></text></text>
              Last edited by djpool; 03-27-2009, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Amazing

I find the Pontificators who Proclaimed these Pipes Plausible to be Prevaricators.

Comment

just one question:
                  how's possible that all of a sudden the market is hit by so many "SS Pipes" at one time? Marked and Unmarked, with Special Xmas packaging (... like Swatches ) from the various eBay sites, dealers sites etc..? from Poland to France to Germany to UK ... WOW!!! so many lucky finds at once...

Comment

I thought that E-stand thread would be deleted by now.

Comment

Pipe Proponets

I have in my possession the Pipe given by Reichsfuehrer SS Heinrich Himmler to Oberfuehrer der Reserve Dr. Oskar Dirlewanger for his "Aktion" in the Warsaw Ghetto. I may put it on Estand and you can own a part of History !!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; 03-28-2009, 01:07 AM. Reason: s

Comment

Last edited by Ken B.; 04-04-2009, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Wow

WOW, what a Honey! I have been up-upiped. Let's make a trade my Pipe and small box of stale Animal Crackers with the Label, "Reality Check". Even.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            WOW, what a Honey! I have been up-upiped. Let's make a trade my Pipe and small box of stale Animal Crackers with the Label, "Reality Check". Even.
                            I just turned this one up, its a dachau find.
                            Attached Files
                            Iam Uncle Sam
                            That’s who Iam
                            Been hiding out
                            In a rock and roll band

Comment

Muenster

One of my Doctorate Degrees happens to be in "Criminal Justice" and my Investigative Instincts are telling me that you did not "just turn this up". That is quite obviously the Pipe used by the SS Underwater Demolition Team that operated under the Leadership of Gruppenfuhrer Michael Phelps.

Comment

Originally posted by bwanek1 View Post
                                More brilliant analysis: "it wasn't expensive, so it must be real."

All of that other crap (sewing thread, etc.) is cheap too, but is still just old junk that someone added a fake mark or tag to just to make an extra buck off the foolish.

If you can't see this stuff for the trash it is, go ahead and build a whole collection of it. In fact, I'll be glad to help. I'll sell you a Frisbe with an SS RZM tag for $10 (plus shipping and PayPal fees).

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X