• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOTÖRHEAD's LEMMY Under Investigation For Wearing SS Visor

Our hobby makes the news again:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=100567

This is a good quote from Lemmy:

"I'll tell you something about history. From the beginning of time, the bad guys always had the best uniforms. Napoleon, the Confederates, the Nazis. They all had killer uniforms. I mean, the SS uniform is..... f-u-c-k-i-n-g brilliant! They were the rock stars of that time."

Band

to bad the hat is a reproduction
    Last edited by john mack; 07-13-2008, 06:47 AM.

Comment

I like Lemmy's response. It's awesome to know it he's still causing trouble and not backing down in anyway
      Last edited by ETN; 07-12-2008, 09:12 PM.

Comment

This thread

References to people wearing fake SS hats and making statements such as those from the link have nothing to do with why this forum exists which is to discuss historical military relics. Who cares about motorhead lemmy, and what does he have to do with the SS insignia??

Comment

True

True You Are, I Supose Its Better To Keep With The Hobby , I Am Guilty And Have Removed My Opinion From The Forum .

Comment

True, maybe the moderators should move this to the "Die Kniepe" section...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Manzie View Post
              References to people wearing fake SS hats and making statements such as those from the link have nothing to do with why this forum exists which is to discuss historical military relics. Who cares about motorhead lemmy, and what does he have to do with the SS insignia??
              It has become very boring around here lately - sad to see something like this posted for excitement . . .

Let's hope for something better than this.

Brad

Comment

Lemmy Über Alles!

Comment

Originally posted by N.C. Wyeth View Post
                  It has become very boring around here lately - sad to see something like this posted for excitement . . .

Let's hope for something better than this.

Brad

Well excuse me for posting something I thought was interesting about a fellow SS collector. Lemmy might wear fake stuff on stage but he does collect authentic SS regalia.

I guess I won't waste my time in future, as you guys are so terribly sensitive about what is posted here.

If you don't like this thread, then lets see you guys start some "exciting" discussions on "historical military relics" - especially if you think it's boring around here!

Comment

can we see pix of his collection?

Comment

Classic... only lemmy could do it!!!

Doesn't bother me, i'm a metal head at heart and are interested for sure

Also why the topic is up -What about marilyn manson i hear he is a massive nazi collector - Anybody know?

Ficken verrueckt-Ich bin TOTAL ficken verrueckt!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyS View Post
                        Well excuse me for posting something I thought was interesting about a fellow SS collector. I guess I won't waste my time in future, as you guys are so terribly sensitive about what is posted here.
                        Tony,

The subject didn't really seem appropriate for this specific section of the forum to me - but hey, if everyone else likes it here, who cares? Just seemed to me this kind of subject might be better reserved for the "Die Kneipe", or even possibly the "Collector Community" . . .

Sorry for taking the wind out of your sails - if you want to discuss your pal Lemmy's collection here, I'm o.k. with it . . .

Do you happen to have any photographs of your "rock star" pal's "killer uniforms"? I'm not really into "Napoleon" or the "Confederates" , but I do share some similar affection for what you so "colorfully" have chosen to describe - "I mean, the SS uniform is..... f-u-c-k-i-n-g brilliant!" - and I'm always up for seeing pictures of SS uniforms here at any time!

No hard feelings intended - and if you have any pics from your buddy Lemmy, please - let's see 'em!

Brad

P.S. "Party On", Dude . . .

Comment

Lemmy

TONY S has been a regular contributor to the SS forum, and I can't see why his post should bother anyone. Just because collectors are serious about the hobby doesn't mean everyone has to be serious all the time. If anything, it underscores the idiotic German laws that prohibit items that originated in their very own country. Violent extremists are trying to overrun Europe, and they're fretting over a hat. The simpering little PC bureaucrats who devise such laws are more like law professors from Berkeley, not Berlin. I'd hate to be a veteran there. Lemmy SHOULD be prosecuted - but only because his cap looks LAME !!

Comment

Several pop stars have had a connection with Third Reich regalia over the years.
                            Thanks for posting Tony.

Steve

Comment

Hey Dudes, like Lemmy totally rules.....let me get my lighter out!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X