Post Your Waffen SS Crushers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY secret source

I don't give up trade secrets often, but shhhhh.. this is where I get my Crushers. Please don't tell anybody else. Keep it between us.
    Attached Files

Comment

Here is a signals crusher (crusher and colored piping), that was just discussed in the headgear forum recently. Robin, that still is the ultimate visor cap for me. Jacques
      Attached Files
      Last edited by jacquesf; 02-16-2008, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        I don't give up trade secrets often, but shhhhh.. this is where I get my Crushers. Please don't tell anybody else. , eep it between us.
        He is the best, Davis Sayle, super example!

Comment

I don't give up trade secrets often, but shhhhh.. this is where I get my Crushers. Please don't tell anybody else. Keep it between us.
          Herr Doctor... Should I call you Charlie from now on?

Comment

That's too funny!!!A great source for all those Eva Braun artifact collectors out there!! Maybe he has both the Fegelein brothers' crushers for sale too!
            Last edited by NickG; 02-16-2008, 12:27 AM.

Comment

I will let you in on one of WW2 greatest secrets. Eva Braun never died in the bunker. She escaped to South America, has a sex change and later migrated to the US. She changed her name to C.S. and make a living selling of personal items and other relics. Jacques

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
                I will let you in on one of WW2 greatest secrets. Eva Braun never died in the bunker. She escaped to South America, has a sex change and later migrated to the US. She changed her name to C.S. and make a living selling of personal items and other relics. Jacques
                So the Doc is really Eva?!!
                Attached Files

Comment

Not the Doc, unless the DOC and CS is the same person. Jacques
                  Originally posted by Anders S View Post
                  So the Doc is really Eva?!!

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
                    Not the Doc, unless the DOC and CS is the same person. Jacques
                    I reread post 16 and realize my mistake... English isn't my native language and the hangover doesn't make it easier... Sorry Doc!

Comment

Assasination

Anders, well I had just purchased a first class ticket to Stockholm and arranged to pick up some C4 and det cord on my way to your house. I will just use the ticket for another trip. Glad you apoligized, being compared or mistaken for Charlie Snyder is the worst insult I could think of for a Collector.

Comment

Anders

Anders to end the confusion here is a picture of Dr. Strangelove. Now he cannot and will not be mistaken for Charlie Snyder or Craig Gottlieb.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Anders, well I had just purchased a first class ticket to Stockholm and arranged to pick up some C4 and det cord on my way to your house. I will just use the ticket for another trip. Glad you apoligized, being compared or mistaken for Charlie Snyder is the worst insult I could think of for a Collector.
                          Since I just bought a new house, that would really had been annoying

Once again, I apologize, I'm really really sorry, I apologize unreservedly..

I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.
                          Last edited by Anders S; 02-16-2008, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Wow

Your command of English is excellent ! I shall send a house warming gift instead to celebrate your new Home. Apology fully accepted.

Comment

mad.wav
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by John Pic; 02-16-2008, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Hi all,

here is my example....

Bests Jens
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X