X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dienstglas

Here are a picture of one of my binos
    Attached Files
    Last edited by benutzer; 03-15-2005, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Dienstglas pic2

The code is erv
      Attached Files

Comment

Very nice glasses! I have two 6 x30 binoculars. The first one is Kriegsmarine (coastal artillerie) and the second is a Heer bmk. The Heer 6x30 comes with a bakelite case, but is not on the photo.

The 6 x30 Kriegsmarine comes from the vet who served with the coastal artillerie. The binoculars saw much use.
        Attached Files

Comment

Second picture of KM
          Attached Files

Comment

Third picture of KM
            Attached Files

Comment

Fourth and last photo of KM
              Attached Files

Comment

First photo of Heer 6x30
                Attached Files

Comment

Second photo of Heer 6x30
                  Attached Files

Comment

Third and last photo of Heer 6x30
                    Attached Files

Comment

6x30

Here is a set of one of my 6x30 bino. Hensoldt.. Vilaba Roma.. Enjoy BILL
                      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

To Bill, very nice bino !! Made for an optic store in Roma, called VIllaba. This store is still existing. As the war starts, the Germans stoped to sell the binos and they came to the army, yours came to the store (out of the serial number )

To Frans, the "bmk" is made by SRB & STYS, very nice bino !!! The "fzg is made by Feinmechanik GmbH Kassel, very very good bino !! with this eagle you lost by the worth. If I would buy the bino I would chance the left plate.

I'm always open for questions and if someone looks for an new home for his bino feel free to contact me, I can also help with sparparts ....., ......, ......

Comment

Originally posted by benutzer
                              To Bill, very nice bino !! Made for an optic store in Roma, called VIllaba. This store is still existing. As the war starts, the Germans stoped to sell the binos and they came to the army, yours came to the store (out of the serial number )

To Frans, the "bmk" is made by SRB & STYS, very nice bino !!! The "fzg is made by Feinmechanik GmbH Kassel, very very good bino !! with this eagle you lost by the worth. If I would buy the bino I would chance the left plate.

I'm always open for questions and if someone looks for an new home for his bino feel free to contact me, I can also help with sparparts ....., ......, ......
                              Hello Siegfried,

Thanks for your kind words, but there is something I don't understand. First: Why chance the left plate of the KM 6x0 binoculars? I get it this way by the vet. So, I assume this binoculars is original. And second: what does the frase mean: "with this eagle you lost by the worth". I would like that you make yourself more clear, because I don't understand a bit of what you are saying.

Greetings,

Frans

Comment

Hi,

My contribution:

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X