• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regards,

Ricardo.

Comment

and...

Last edited by rnacul; 03-15-2005, 12:51 PM.

Comment

To Frans, sorry for my little english, the problem is that I cant say in English what I want so other peoples missunderstand what I want say. As I told you in the privat message to you that I have with an friend together more than 2200 German binoculars, and that I have an database with more than 1000 different 6x30 Dienstglases, that we work for an book about German binoculars ( part 1 Dienstglas, part 2 Navy binoculars, part 3 other binoculars ), that I have papers of different factorys which made German binoculars ( Spindler & Hoyer more than 600 pages, Swarovski 200 pages, etc etc etc ). I see only the pictures and my opinion is that the eagle is not original, Frans thats my opinion, thats all !!!!
        I didnt say only about an picture that this is 100 % not original, nobody can say this only for an picture.
        As I told you, on the right side army markings ( Dienstglas ) and on the left side navy markings ( eagle ) is not the normal way by markings of the navy.
        Again, I didnt want say that your Dienstglas is a fake !!!!! I didnt love the navy eagle on an army binoculars, I never saw this and I never heard about binos like this.

Sorry if there was an missunderstanding.

regards Siegfried

Comment

bmj Dienstglas 7x56

Hello! Nice Binoculars! Wonder if someone could tell somthing about my only bino. contribution!
          KM Artl. marked. Very fine optic, and very light weight! What i have been told is, that this one was only produced in 1943 and are rare as a navy bino??. cause the aluminium wasn´t convenient in maritime environment!!?? Hope you like it, and i´m glad for more info.
          Best regards
          norge
          Attached Files

Comment

markings
            Attached Files

Comment

bmj 557164
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Norge, very rare version of an Hensoldt Dyalit bino ( costal Artellerie ), the bino is made of an zinc basic material, as the made this binos they had no problems with them. The problem is the age and that it is very importand that this binos will bee storage in an very dry room. You will find this binos also in the sice 10x50.
                regards Siegfried

Comment

Frans. H: If you dont feel comfortable with the KM marked 6X30 after this posting or if you decide to sell/trade it in the future, Im more than interested to purchase them from you and offer you a veeery good price or trade

Regards
                  Carl

Comment

Guys,

I need help with this case, It has "hrs" and 9951 marked inside along with the standard bakelite manufacturing code. Outside, the only markings are on the latch, same logo as Toms, the circle with a kind of three pointed star inside. see Toms post for the same details. No WAa. The outside of the top lid has a circle moulded into it. The belt loops are of some kind of synthetic material, very strong, but not leather. Sorry for the poor pics, my camera is playing up. What does this all mean and is it wartime?
                    I am also looking for a raincap for a pair of CAG blue triangled tan bino's. Can anyone help?

Last edited by afrika; 03-16-2005, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Hi Afrika, your case is an early model of the standart bakelit case for the 6x30 Dienstglas.
                      "hrs" is the code of the factory Giese Erich, Berlin.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by benutzer
                        To Frans, sorry for my little english, the problem is that I cant say in English what I want so other peoples missunderstand what I want say. As I told you in the privat message to you that I have with an friend together more than 2200 German binoculars, and that I have an database with more than 1000 different 6x30 Dienstglases, that we work for an book about German binoculars ( part 1 Dienstglas, part 2 Navy binoculars, part 3 other binoculars ), that I have papers of different factorys which made German binoculars ( Spindler & Hoyer more than 600 pages, Swarovski 200 pages, etc etc etc ). I see only the pictures and my opinion is that the eagle is not original, Frans thats my opinion, thats all !!!!
                        I didnt say only about an picture that this is 100 % not original, nobody can say this only for an picture.
                        As I told you, on the right side army markings ( Dienstglas ) and on the left side navy markings ( eagle ) is not the normal way by markings of the navy.
                        Again, I didnt want say that your Dienstglas is a fake !!!!! I didnt love the navy eagle on an army binoculars, I never saw this and I never heard about binos like this.

Sorry if there was an missunderstanding.

regards Siegfried
                        Hello Siegfried,

Thanks for your concerns, but I have no reason to doubt on the originality of this 6x30 navy binoculars. As I mentioned before these binoculars came from a vet who served as a leuitenant (leutnant) with the Coastal Artillery. He told me that this was his personal binoculars throughout the war. You can see it saw much use.

I do not doubt your knowledge on binoculars. In fact, I think I can learn from you, but on this point I think you are wrong. He kept these binoculars throughout the war and after the war untill a year of 4 ago I get it from him. So, it was never in other hands. Why should this man added a Nay eagle on these binos? This makes no sence.

I know this binocular is original. The fact you never saw or heard about binoculars like this does not mean they where not made. Dr. Hans Seegers had no problems with these 6x30 Navy binoculars of mine. And I consider him as an authority on this field.

So, no hard feelings then?

Greetings,

Frans

Comment

Originally posted by Carl Ellingstad
                          Frans. H: If you dont feel comfortable with the KM marked 6X30 after this posting or if you decide to sell/trade it in the future, Im more than interested to purchase them from you and offer you a veeery good price or trade

Regards
                          Carl
                          Hello Carl,

Thanks for your kind offer to take this little one into your house......but he just won't leave me I think he just has to stay a little while by me.

Greetings,

Frans

Comment

My pair
                            Last edited by François SAEZ; 08-31-2008, 05:58 AM.
                            Collection : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=807895

Comment

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X