• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapido

What's rapido?

Comment

Originally posted by beutegermane View Post
      Got this DDX today. Unfortunately the leather is very dry, but I allready put rapido on it.

Can't see anything anymore

DDX=Voigtlander KF=Kalter fest (cold proof)

Dienstglas.

Sorry for the bad pics, if I have time I will replace them for better ones tomorrow.
      please clean the right plate with "aceton" and after that we can see the original markings.

Comment

Busche 6x30

Busche civilian marked but with military dunklegelb over paint and distance reticle. The leather cover looks to be marked C B?G? 43 and I believe it is original to the binoculars.

If anyone knows about this please comment!

Comment

Hey.

Here is my ddx collection.
          The only one missing the screws, because I have to clean it yet.

Best regards
          Dave
          Attached Files

Comment

And the last pictures
            Attached Files

Comment

is this case for german 6x30?war or post war?

Comment

Here's mine DDX Nr199825. Leather is from 1944 Militaria.
                http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74...ps5e5b8b7c.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74...ps4a8a1535.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74...psc60d8115.jpg

Used for re-enactment years ago.

Sua Tela Tonanti
                Ordnancebob
                Last edited by Ordnancebob(Rob; 07-16-2013, 07:52 PM. Reason: Images

Comment

Found these at Flomarkt in Germany

All,

Have searched all over for identification of these 6x30 binos. Got them a couple of weeks ago in Weisbaden, Germany for 12 Euro. Has a 1936 date.

any ideas?

thanks, Gus

Comment

Russian binoculars. Pippo

Comment

Thanks Pippo...these were with an old suitcase and some Wehrmacht y-straps and field equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by WSA View Post
                        Hello!
                        I am writing from Russia, Kursk.
                        The other day found this binoculars. Directly in the ground.

Marking:

eug KF
                        Dienstglas
                        6X30
                        H/6400

Whether the serial number of the device to know the year of manufacture and prochuu information? May be even possible to know in what military units was suppied?

On the history of the place of discovery of binoculars during the Second World War ..
                        In 1941 the area surrendered without fighting. From November 1941 to February 1943 under occupation.
                        With the release of the place also seems to be no fighting there, the main-event unfolded in 10 kilometers.
                        BUT, in those places were 2 guerrilla group. One of them Germans destroyed and early commander was captured just a kilometer from the place of occurrence Banokles, near the bridge over the river ..
                        Maybe binoculars lost when one of the successful guerrilla attacks ..
                        I just noticed this. Amazing discovery!!
                        Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Greetings, I must first say that my English is very poor and I use an online translator, so please forgive the inevitable mistakes.
                          In my first speech in the forum need advice on these Great War binoculars Goerz manufactured by the case is plywood and leather. The set is complete with all original parts including the cover blinder.
                          Carrying straps are repro but identical to the original.

Comment

cxn (Emil Busch) 6x30 Dienstglas

Showing here binoculars by Emil Busch of Rathenow. I believe them to be wartime period manufacture.

The lenses are intact but a bit smoky and could use a cleaning. There is a graticule rangefinder. The original leather neck strap is present, albeit broken on one end.

The markings on the top right faceplate are a bit difficult to see - "Dienstglas" is barely discernable, followed by "6x30 / 200252 / cxn +". What does the "+" sign indicate here?

On the bottom central pole is stamped "U 41". Does this perhaps indicate a date of manufacture?

Another number is stamped on the lower, left underside lateral arm "200141". Does this and the above 6-digit stamping indicate serial and/or part numbers?

All feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.

John
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by jwburchell; 01-19-2014, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Top & bottom views:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Markings:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X