X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAKE

Comment

Hi all, a fake too, IMO. As for the tan 10x50's, I saw these on ebay as well.
      There has been some data collected on binos on the Axis History forum & not a single tan example has been recorded. All are black with the "rice" coating. A serial is reported only 24 numbers previous to these (in black) is recorded.
      For anyone interested, the list is at http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=37513

Best,..Robert
      Last edited by fieldgear; 07-20-2007, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Ruka

Hi James, Robert and all,

I wouldn't be all to quick judging these bino's as a fake. They might be genuine. **-marked bins are very hard to find, but they are out there. From the engravings I've seen here, thhis pair looks genuine. If underneath the "**-dienstglas" engraving they are engraved 6x30 and they have a "Ruka" and "Rathenow" engraving on the left ocular plate to me they would be quite OK. In each case, the "totenkopf" engraving is a very good copy of the original one.

Best regards,

Peter DL (Be)

Comment

Optic Accessories.

Hi All

I'd quite like to see a thread on accessories for optics, ie SF14, Rangefinders etc

Here are a couple of things to start. First, the dimmer. There seems to be a couple of manufacturing variations out there, with the text around the rim of the knob (obscured) printed to the flat surface of the body.

best,..Robert

BTW I need the small "torch" that plugs in if anyone has a spare.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by fieldgear; 07-20-2007, 07:17 PM.

Comment

2 pin socket

2 pin socket with on / off switch.
            Attached Files

Comment

Battery box (with the usual post war repaint unfortunately)
              Attached Files

Comment

Standard light lead to illuminate the reticle. This one has code etl (Anyone know who this maker is?)
                Attached Files

Comment

I'd quite like to see a thread on accessories for optics,

EXCELLENT IDEA
                  Some kick it off - we could all learn something from it.
                  Gentlemen , I feel I must warn you all in advance about Peter , "Lock your tripods away and declare an interest in "Allo , Allo".

Seriously for those who do not know Peter he is a good sort who knows his optics , he just has a weakness for tripods.
                  Last edited by behblc; 07-21-2007, 11:06 AM.

Comment

blc 7x50

An interesting pair of blc 7x50, lent to me by a very good friend, found while sorting through some of his fathers collection of militaria items, the only details are what someone has written on them in the past.
                    Regards Gary
                    Attached Files

Comment

blc

blc
                      Attached Files

Comment

blc

blc 1
                        Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Hi all. Here is an pair of 6x30 binos marked CAG, a triangle Dienstglas and serialnumber166611. I think they are repainted but the rivets holding the binos strap has yellow paint on theme. The case have no markings at all. moore info and comments would be wellcome .
                            Attached Files

Comment

Next picture.
                              Attached Files

Comment

And the last one.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X