This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by benutzer View Post

I write a book about German dienstglasess, Dr.Seegers book is nice but it's only a overview about binoculars. If you start to collect, his book is nice but if you want to dip in a special topic you will see that this book is not enough.
    In his book you find two pages with 5 or 6 pictures about the 6x30 Dienstglas........., I have 123 different 6x30 Dienstglas.
    Are you Dr. Seeger?

Comment

Its an amazing and fascinating book
      Militarische Fernglaser und Fernrohre in Herr, Luftwaffe und Marine

<!-- / message -->
      Last edited by Jan7; 08-15-2007, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Heaven forbid ! I'm not

Comment

Hi benutzer, where can we found your book?

Comment

Originally posted by Jan7 View Post
            Its an amazing and fascinating book
            Militarische Fernglaser und Fernrohre in Herr, Luftwaffe und Marine

<!-- / message -->
            You are right, for beginners it's a nice and perfect book.

Comment

Originally posted by javi_e View Post
              Hi benutzer, where can we found your book?

As I wrote: I write a book, have no idea at the moment to say the exact time if we (my friend and I) are finish but if the point is comming I will tell it here.

Comment

6x30's

Originally Posted by benutzer

I write a book about German dienstglasess, Dr.Seegers book is nice but it's only a overview about binoculars. If you start to collect, his book is nice but if you want to dip in a special topic you will see that this book is not enough.
                In his book you find two pages with 5 or 6 pictures about the 6x30 Dienstglas........., I have 123 different 6x30 Dienstglas.

Hi, I have alot of Dienstglas 6x30's, 40/50 pairs, one or two are a bit unusual, I will look them out, let me know you e-mail address and I will send details pictures, if you are interested ?
                Regards
                Gary

Comment

sounds great
                  you got a PM

Comment

I hope your whish come true but you will not find a list of all serial numbers of German dienstglases.
                    I write a book about German Dienstglas and I spent a lot of money to get informations of factories. As a example I paid 600 EUR for copies ( 420 papers) of the factory Spindler&Hoyer (wartime code "fvs") where are informations about the 6x30 Dienstglas.
                    I find this post in Axis History Forum:
                    dienstglas nrs. Database. The user is the same as the slideshow of German Optics that I post before in this thread.

Comment

....Yeah, Yeah I found a datebase, I found a datebase ....

Comment

....Yeah, Yeah I found a datebase, I found a datebase ....
                        The autor, is too member of WA Forums. Is an Mexican: xavier

Comment

Originally posted by Jan7 View Post
                          The autor, is too member of WA Forums. Is an Mexican: xavier
                          Realy , thanks for sharing all the information's with us.

Comment

My fellow optic collectors, I really like WWII german optics, and i was wondering if there is a deler or web site that dedicates exclusively on optics, that I can visit for future purchses, as all i see is from the regular dealers and they dont have much...

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime Sadurni View Post
                              My fellow optic collectors, I really like WWII german optics, and i was wondering if there is a deler or web site that dedicates exclusively on optics, that I can visit for future purchses, as all i see is from the regular dealers and they dont have much...
                              Hi
                              I wish to know some dealers, too !!!

Comment

I have one optic for k98 I think. It's in great condition with lether case. Is it german ww2 period,and how much is worth of this one ? Thanks.

Carl Zeiss / jena
                                zielvier
                                nr.41414

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2543/image2zq1.jpg

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/6762/dsc00164my6.jpg

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X