Emedals - Medalbook

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luft flight equipment and all that's related.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STUKA JU-87 Aircraft First Aid Kit

Here is a rare STUKA JU-87 Aircraft First Aid Kit for two men. It is unissued, un-opened, and retains it's factory seal and is an early war piece dated 1940!
    Attached Files

Comment

STUKA JU-87 Aircraft First Aid Kit

Here are a few extra pics of the factory seal and the "Pull to Open" tag - notice the cord weaving which closes the bag.
      Attached Files

Comment

First aid

That one is very nice !! As I can see the late war ones are not so rare.

Best C

Comment

LW Survival "Crescent Tin" for Flare Pistol & Flares

LW Survival "Crescent Tin" which held the Flare Pistol & Flares and was mounted in aircraft - with the carry strap on the back - dated 13.Feb.1944 (almost Valentines Day)!
          Attached Files

Comment

LW Survival "Crescent Tin" for Flare Pistol & Flares

Here are a few close-ups of the labeling.
            Attached Files

Comment

LW Aircraft Testing Instrument / Device?

Here is a portable LW testing instrument / device for aircraft - I do not know what it is exactly and have included many photos to show the details of it. It has an FL number and the BAL stamp - if the '38 in the FL number means 1938 then it is a very early piece. I am really amazed that there is no definite cord storage method or storage area - the Germans were normally very good about keeping the gear tightly stored, concise, and well contained - but not on this item, so I just wrap the cords around the two removable plug-in ports beneath the leather carry strap. The two units on top un-clamp and must re-connect into a data port of some kind on the plane to check circuitry values and / or power levels - maybe its like a huge Fluke meter that was used on the flight line - I don't know. I would appreciate any feedback or information on what it is or where or who to talk to about learning what this item really is. I have shown it to many LW enthusiasts and collectors but have never received any confident explanations of what exactly it is - HELP!! Thanks up-front for your help!
              Attached Files

Comment

Here are some more detail shots! OOPS! I meant "-38" in the Werk-Nr." not the "FL Nr."
                Attached Files

Comment

More detail shots of the gauges!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Additional shots!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Some last shots with a soda can for scale.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Jim,
                        You have a fine collection. From a personal point of view, I particualarly like the two man medical kit.
                        Regards,
                        Andy

Comment

Wow! I don't think there are two guys on earth owning two pairs of N&G type 1. Very impressive Jim.
                          I am more than speechless.

Pierre

Comment

Very impressive items, great !

Pierre, I think it's one pair displayed on both parts of the box, no ?

Jos.

Comment

1st Model N & G Sunglasses

Yes, you are correct I have only the one pair - I have displayed it on the top and bottom of it's box just to get a better photo - sorry for the confusion! Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Allen View Post
                                Some last shots with a soda can for scale.
                                It is a "Pruefmesser" testing unit for the FuG III radio installation.

regards,

Funksammler

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X