JR. on WAF - medamilitaria@gmail.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luft flight equipment and all that's related.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One strange thing: Why is it double marked? it is suposed that the RBnr. is to not provide the location to avoid be bombed as war effort industry.

This redundancy makes no sense...
    Attached Files

Comment

There are some items with double marks known, shoes, straps aso...

Comment

Seenotpackung comments

Hello,

Fast food to the distress I would like to write something.

I am of the opinion that it is not from the Second World War the former German Luftwaffe in this box.

According to my research it is most likely a piece of equipment of the early air forces of the GDR.
        I have an image with added that a similar box displays . Although it is niht for distress , but corresponds to the design. Also be mentioned that in the doses the same specification can be seen .

1/2 E serving of with the almost identical TLB and NK number.
        Since I also collect items of equipment of the former Luftwaffe me the distress Scho -ka -kola tin in blue and a blue tin with biscuits for distress is known. Other doses of this kind I have not seen - on original paintings or in the present.
        If there are other views and facts , of course , I 'm happy grateful for a correction.
        Have a nice evening .
        greeting Esau

Hallo,
        zu der Schnell Verpflegung Seenot möchte ich gerne etwas schreiben.

Ich bin der Meinung, dass es sich bei dieser Dose um keine aus dem zweiten Weltkrieg der ehemaligen deutschen Luftwaffe handelt.
        Nach meinen Recherchen handelt es sich höchstwahrscheinlich um ein Ausrüstungsgegenstand der frühen Luftstreitkräfte der DDR.
        Ich habe ein Bild mit angefügt, dass eine ähnliche Dose zeigt. Sie ist zwar niht für Seenot, entspricht aber der Bauform. Auch ist zu nennen, dass in den Dosen die identische Angabe zu sehen ist.
        1/2 E Portion mit der fast identischen TLB und NK Nummer.
        Da ich auch Ausrüstungsgegenstände der ehemaligen Luftwaffe sammel, ist mir nur die Seenot Scho-ka-kola Dose in blau und eine blaue Dose mit Zwieback für Seenot bekannt. Andere Dosen dieser Art habe ich noch nicht gesehen - auf Originalbildern oder in der Gegenwart.
        Falls natürlich andere Ansichten und Fakten sind, bin ich gerne über eine Berichtigung dankbar.
        Einen schönen Abend.
        Gruss Esau

Halbe_E-Portion.jpg

Comment

+1

I also think, that this blue box is a fake.
          Know this boxes in bare metal like on the photo. That`s NVA-stuff of GDR.

Please note the mistake: "FIELSCHWERKE" for: "FLEISCHWERKE"!!!

I think, german language is very difficult for some easteuropean Fakers.

Comment

jamais vue ce casque !!!

Comment

Hi!

Here are my O2 masks.

1x Dräger HM51 10-67
              1x Auer 10-67
              1x Dräger / bwz 6701

Best regards,
              Lukas

Comment

gloves

I'm sorry, I wrote the wrong place...

tothk77
                Last edited by tothk77; 06-16-2014, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Lkp s53

I have a summer-version in my collection. Would like to post pics, but cant find a way to do it. Can someone help?

Best regards from Switzerland

Jürg

Comment

Trying to submit photos but can't figure it out - HELP!

Hi I was going to show some more items in my collection but cannot figure out how to post photos - it used to be pretty easy - now I can't figure out how to do it - did something change.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks!

Comment

Farbbeutel Collection

Here are two photos of my small Farbbeutel collection; the early FL 30028 and the later FL 30028-1, plus some of the later bags which are empty and a bag fragment. The early bag can be opened at the top and you can see the interior bag & string construction - however, I think it unwise to show this as I don't want to help the fakers - there were some shots on this thread a while back with a bad Farbbeutel already. Let me know if you would like some closeups of the exteriors, I have many photos - thanks!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Sichtfahne / Signal Flag / FL 30037

Here are my two Luftwaffe Sichtfahne (Signal Flags) - these are like hens teeth to acquire, very very difficult as you know! Both are in MINT condition (never seen a drop of water or even touched the ground!) with one never completely ever leaving its oil cloth issue bag (yellow version bag). So it retains the original factory packing configuration (flag folding method) which I would really like to document and also see what the decal(s) on the inside look like. BTW, I acquired this unopened Sichtfahne at a major show several years ago and it also came with a small Luftwaffe Cargo Chute and - get this - the original US GI Capture Papers!! It is probably the only Sichtfahne example with US Capture Papers known to exist in the world - what great provenance! It undoubtedly is the best find I have ever made for my collection - yes, I was shaking when I picked it up!!! There is an interesting story on how I got this, but too long for this post. The other Sichtfahne is also 100% complete with a nice manufacturers decal and a green version oilcloth bag (which I forgot to photograph). I would like to share detail photos of these flags with other Luftwaffe collectors but am very worried about displaying any cloth flag details as this would be easy to fake and I don't want to help them (the fakers) in any way. I have only included one photo (sorry) but have many more of course! I would like to know your thoughts about sharing detail shots of the cloth flag as this is the easiest thing to replicate and is missing on most all the Sichtfahnes I have ever seen (which is not many), and thus in great demand. Fire back with your comments! Thanks!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Collection of N & G cans

Here is my small collection of 3rd model N & G goggle cans. 3 "A" cans and 3 "D" cans. I was fascinated by the different variations in these cans and as you can see there are many many differences in them - some very subtle and others very noticeable. Font & font size, spacing, justification, character size, different spellings, different words, FL / FL Nr. / Nr., wide or narrow "A" & "D", etc. etc. I also have close-ups of each can which display the text much better - and also the different types of pressboard liners which I have found - interesting details of the N & G family of cans. I don't think in this group there are any two exactly alike (maybe the top and bottom "D" cans) but I need to compare them side by side. I wonder how many other variations there are out there? I rotated the photo of them so it is easier to read and compare the details - no they are not gravity defying cans! Enjoy.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Jim, very cool and rare items. The top farbbeutel came off ebay a few years back, if I remember rightly, photos of it have were posted on this forum at the time, so no need to worry about showing detail. My sichtfahne has a grey outer bag (see pic), it would be interesting to see a shot of your green one.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Top stuff! Congrats!

Best,

Comment

1941 Scho-Ka-Kola Tin Sealed

Here are a few shots of my 1941 Sho-Ka-Kola tin by Hildebrand that is still sealed with the black tape and displaying the desirable "WEHRMACHT - PACKUNG" note on the reverse.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X