FlandersMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luft flight equipment and all that's related.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scarce ítem as hen's teeth. Congrats

Comment

Is this your tail?

Originally posted by CollectRussia View Post
      Not precisely "field gear" but interesting. Its the remains of a late 109 tailfin, and still has the original 3 tone camouflage paint on it.

Hello, do you have this section in your collection? Would you sell it? thank you

Comment

A friend of mine who lives in Ukraine is the owner of the rare Luftwaffe item - rear hemisphere sight Revie 5. These sights were installed on fighter planes Hs-129.

The sight was taken in Germany at the end of the war as a trothy by his grandpa. According to the sight condition its new and it was never used. The sight box is being stored in his parents barn in the countryhouse since 1945-1946.

Henschel Hs-129 B-2 W.Nr. 0224 «DE + ZR» was equipped with the sight Revie 5. The picture was taken in Rechlin in 1943. This sight was offered for installation on aircraft modification "C", which was planned to equipy two 7.92-mm machine guns MG - 17 firing into the rear hemispher. Isotta-Fraschini "Delta» RC-15/48 engines were installed at this Henschel , but the problem with the engines have led to the aircraft flight test termination in the summer of 1944.

http://generis.com.ua/auctions/огнес...#1085;ш/

http://www.litmir.co/br/?b=176767&p=10

The sight is on sale.

Comment

Flight helmet LKPW100 ex Legion Condor
          It is not in good cable, but it is full...connectors communication.
          regards
          Antonio
          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Latest adition: Kurskoppler
              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

III./LG1 unit marked Obergefreiter 4 pocket tunic, with a couple of room mates......

Comment

3 nice uniform/headgear, and accessories displays Bob, and your latest addition, just love it.

Lou

Comment

Thanks Lou, I meant to put it in the Luftwaffe flight tunics section, ... my mistake.... perhaps a Mod could shift it to the correct spot.....

Comment

Very nice display Bob, thanks for sharing

Best regards,
                        Sergey

Comment

RLM Footage: 10-67 Sauerstoffmakse, 10-62 Höhenatmer in He 111

Some years ago I bought an original RLM film reel. The content was a Luftwaffe education film called 'Der Höhenflug'. The footage shows the use of oxygen masks and portable oxygen supply by a Luftwaffe bomber crew inside a Heinkel He 111 H-5.

It starts with the crew in front of their He 111. The crew then gets on board of the bomber, takes off and climbs to a high altitude where they put on their Auer 10-67 oxygen masks. The observer uses the Auer 10-62 portable oxygen supply to climb into the rear fuselage and later to the cockpit again. Then one of the crew members passed out and another one is helping him. They initiate a steep dive to lower altitudes and subsequently land safely again.

I later got the film scanned professionally (which was not a bargain). The footage is ca. 17 minutes. As far as I know it has never been published before. You can see several still pictures for free at my website and the whole 17 minutes mp4 file can be downloaded for a small amount to cover my expenses for scanning.

https://vintageeagle.com/product/rlm...der-hohenflug/

Comment

It was to see a pocket knife Luftwaffe!
                            I believe from the survival package?
                            Unfortunately, the pictures are gone.
                            PLEASE ask somebody to take pictures again?
                            Many Thanks!
                            Greetings Kurt

Comment

Does anyone have pics of the late war flight boots with white leather uppers being worn? If so, can you post them? Thanks
                              WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Gene are you looking for war time photo, or just a few pics or the boots, ? Regards Paul.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X