Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luft flight equipment and all that's related.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scho-Ka-Kola Tin tape photos

Here are some shots of the factory black sealing tape on the Scho-Ka-Kola tin.
    Attached Files

Comment

one man life raft

this is listed on an auction site nice condition.
      Attached Files

Comment

More photos

3rd photo
        Attached Files

Comment

Parachute Impressions

A small compilation of different types of parachute former Luftwaffe 1935-45.

Eine kleine Zusammenstellung verschiedener Fallschirm Typen der ehemaligen deutschen Luftwaffe 1935-45.

Fallschirme.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by aircrew76 View Post
            this is listed on an auction site nice condition.

If I do no mistake I think that this one is the Kriegsmarine version of the Einmannschlauchboot.

Pierre

Comment

Was auctioned by italianwarfront, a member here ..
              It went for a reasonable price, some items were missing though..

Esau, tell me what you don't have ..!!
              That's a great collections of chutes, better start a luft museum someday..

Jos.

Comment

Flight boots

I have a question regarding flight boots. While some flight boots, such as Pst 3or Pst 4004 or double zip are mentioned and described in many books, other type which is shown on many pictures pinned here is not described at all. Can someone please provide more information about it? Years of production, producers? I assume the Pst 4004 are quite common but the one I mean are not that common. Right?
                I used picture pinned by oberjaeger just to illustrate which boots I mean.
                Thank you.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Hinkle View Post
                  I have a question regarding flight boots. While some flight boots, such as Pst 3or Pst 4004 or double zip are mentioned and described in many books, other type which is shown on many pictures pinned here is not described at all. Can someone please provide more information about it? Years of production, producers? I assume the Pst 4004 are quite common but the one I mean are not that common. Right?
                  I used picture pinned by oberjaeger just to illustrate which boots I mean.
                  Thank you.
                  I believe the boots you have posted were made outside of Germany, perhaps Croatia, Bulgaria, Czech, etc..

Comment

Knebl&Ditrich, Croatia. I knew I have seen them few times here.

Comment

Messerschmitt - original air intake

Hi. Just want to show my original BF109 Messerschmitt air intake in fantastic condition.

(second photo of plane is borrow from internet. It is just to show the air intake in use)

Comment

Early Schwimmweste

This is the first time I've actually seen an early red example, and I was able to acquire it.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Ian,

That is an amazing piece. Congrats--

Gene
                            WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Yes, nice, a very rare item, pity that we can't see any date ..

Jos.
                              Attached Files

Comment

The CO2 bottle has a 1938 date:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X