MilitariaRelicts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luft flight equipment and all that's related.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats an awsome pair of white flight pants, best condition I have seen
    HereĀ“s a photo of my pair on display, far from the condition of your pair, but they will have to do, for now.

Regards
    Andreas
    Attached Files
    Looking for luftwaffe pilot/aircrew portrait photos with flight equipment.

Comment

Winter white channel pants

Nice set Andreas,
      Do have your pants the attachment for the suspenders?
      You know... the two inverted 'V' shaped straps with the iron ring at the end as the channel electric pants.

Regards
      Fran

Comment

Originally posted by Francisco V. View Post
        Nice set Andreas,
        Do have your pants the attachment for the suspenders?
        You know... the two inverted 'V' shaped straps with the iron ring at the end as the channel electric pants.

Regards
        Fran
        No, they donĀ“t have them.

Regards
        Andreas
        Looking for luftwaffe pilot/aircrew portrait photos with flight equipment.

Comment

Can anybody post a pic of the type of suspenders used for the Kanalhosen, please?

I took normal suspenders and a few tricks when I built up my mannequin.

Comment

Suspenders

These are the specific suspenders for kanalhosen. Hope to find one for the mine
            Attached Files

Comment

You might've noticed that flightpants sometimes have rings and sometimes have the classic buckles to attach suspenders ..
              So, there're 2 types suspenders for the flightpants..
              One pair like this which are for the pants which have rings to attached them and another pair without the snaps and clips etc, only just the 2 long straps, which are for the pants with buckles..
              Original flightpants suspenders are very hard to find, in many cases they're missing..., all worn and then thrown away IMO.

Jos.

Comment

@ Francisco V.:

Thanks, that was exactly the type of suspenders I wanted to see!

@ Jos:

Unfortunatelay, I need suspenders like those posted by Francisco ...

Fortunately, You can't see the trick used with normal suspenders under the flight jacket of a mannequin.

Comment

my mediteranean guy with the tape type suspenders for attachment to the buckles on the flight pants.......
                  Attached Files

Comment

Don't know if this is the thread to use or not, but here goes.

I've been trying to find information on the Anlasswagen, the 12/24 volt generator cart used in the maintenance of the aircraft.

I've found some data and pictures (primarily of models) but no hard data or decent photos of the real thing. The White 1 Foundation has what they say is the only working model of this cart:

http://www.white1foundation.org/rest...roundequip.htm

I needed to find photos of the actual motor/generator and found this:

http://www.tri-oxy.com/Generator.htm

IMO that IS the MG set that's in the back of the White 1 cart. Problem is I can't read what's on the outside of the box.

Anyone got and additional data? I'm trying to build a 1/6 model (have the wagon done, just need to build a reasonable facsimile of the MG) and if I can find better pictures that will help a lot.

thanks,
                    Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Admiraal View Post
                      Anyone any idea what this is? someone said it could be for a pilot.

Hi this could be a pait of regia aeronautica MARUS pants modified for civilian use!! bye
                      Alberto

Comment

Hi!
                        Anybody know about this LW table? Is it a part of the pilot of air craft equipment? It’s found in the village – used as a bookshelf in the corner of the leaving room.

Comment

+

Comment

+

Comment

+

Comment

+

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X