Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andy, a very nice pfeife! Don't worry it's not marked, I like it even more now!

Comment

Looks like a good one to me

Andy

Comment

Thanks Gents for the thumbs up on this one, this was my first KM thread on this forum.

Comment

Hi

It have been some confusion about who AndyC is or is it Andy C
          AndyC is from Sweden and Andy C are from US and the only differens is the space between the C

Best collector regards

AndyC

Comment

Originally posted by AndyC View Post
            Hi

It have been some confusion about who AndyC is or is it Andy C
            AndyC is from Sweden and Andy C are from US and the only differens is the space between the C

Best collector regards

AndyC

And i am the better looking one.

Comment

Well my friend Andy C how do you know that...

Best

AndyC

Comment

I have one Km boat-whistle in mine collection marked with eagle/M with a kind of oxidation but this would say nothing in these nowadays but any way interesting thread guys

Comment

Originally posted by 48RMC View Post
                  I have one Km boat-whistle in mine collection marked with eagle/M with a kind of oxidation but this would say nothing in these nowadays but any way interesting thread guys

You should post your example.........

Comment

Originally posted by Andy C. View Post
                    You should post your example.........
                    No problem Andy but then i need your personal email address because i'm very clumsy in placing pics on internet

Comment

My buddys pipe......
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks a lot Andy by placing mine pic on WAF you are much handier then i What do the experts thinking about mine whistle

Comment

I like the pfeife! The markings are to small on this photo to judge about.

Comment

Originally posted by 48RMC View Post
                            Thanks a lot Andy by placing mine pic on WAF you are much handier then i What do the experts thinking about mine whistle

I guess we could try again, send me a few more pics but a little larger??

Comment

Hi Guys,

Firstly I'd like to thank those who have jumped onboard with my initial information and created a further data base for these beauties!! I have some further info on the way and will be making further updates regarding the german aspect and ww2 traditions for the use of the Pfeife.

Now about 48 RMC whistle. Conforms to the correct shape for a period example but will need to have a close look at that stamp so any quality pics will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
                              JustinC

Comment

ok, I have this pfeife laying around for some time and never bothered with it until i spotted this Thread, hope it fits in here, because seems do be a WWI pipe made of pewter kind of material..I dunno
                                what you think?

Thanks
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X