Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recently started to collect people's radios. The VE301 (Volksempfanger) and VE301 Dyn. Although strictly speaking not called a "peoples radio", the DKE38, DAF, DO 36 and DO37 were promoted as well as propaganda instruments in the TR and will be part of the "hunt", together with some original manuals, advertising, and accesories.

JS

Comment

JS,

Sounds interesting. I hope you will share your finds with us.

Thank you,

Yuri

Comment

Hello Yuri

yes of course, I already have put something here :

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=198842

I will post some more when i find something ...

best wishes
        JS

Comment

Communication equipment

Hello. I have been a member of this forum for quite some time now, but I have not at all been active before.
          I'm from Norway, and I mostly collect wehrmacht uniforms and field gear, but in the last couple of years, I have gotten interested in communications/funker equipment too.
          I have 7 or 8 FF33 field telephones, and a 10 line central for them. I also have a much heavier bunker telephone, wich is ment to be mounted on the wall.
          I have three Feldfu b trancievers, with the batterycharger and a complete Torn.E.b set with battery half-tornister and acsessories.
          All my wireless and field telephone equipment are in working condition, although one of the feldfu radios is incomplete. I have been going trough the threads here on the communicatios equipment part of this forum, and I found them to be very interesting.
          Kind Regards
          Björn
          Norway

Comment

Björn,

Welcome to this forum. This is a very large and very interesting subject. The information here will continue to grow with time. Please start threads with photos and descriptions of your equipment. We all are very interested in seeing what you have.

Thank you,

Yuri

Comment

Hya,

I am not a radio collector as such but I have :

- a Dorette, I doubt original antenna (??) & only a repro battery box,

- a Feld Fu b with, I think , an original antenna - Been told it is in working order but never tryied it,

- a Torn e.B , the case has been repainted and it does not have the front cover,
              a battery box would be great for once again father x'Mas keeps forgetting abt me.

- very much in "project stage" - a WR1 with the front cover but the radio itself is incomplete, missing couple of "bits, knobs. switches & buttons" & sadly the "door" on the right side

- a KM transmitter Lo40K39d - I am actively looking for the power supply set that goes under ...

- a nice little receiver R3

- a Deutsche Folks Emfanger DKE 38,

No nothing too serious or impressive but I love those pieces

Take care ,
              yves,
              Last edited by sturmann; 03-19-2007, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Yves,

That's a great collection! Please post pictures. You have some rare equipment.

Yuri

Comment

Enigma machines.

Hi,
                  Do enigma machines count in your quest for communication equipment? I have 2 examples of the 3 rotar machines. A11011 dated 1940 and A12370 dated 1941. Both machines were liberated from the Germans here in Jersey, Channel Islands on May 9th 1945. They were taken along with some radio sets. They were taken in the belief that they were type writers, and once looked over later the new owner could find no way of inserting paper into the machines and simply placed them into an attic cupboard until he gave them to me years later. I would have addes a couple of pictures but can't figure out how to do it. Anyone who is interested can email me, damienhorn@jerseymail.co.uk

Comment

Hi Damien,
                    There is a private message to you that you need to act on today. Regards,..Robert

Comment

Hi, some of mi pieces of communication equipment.
                      Mike
                      Attached Files

Comment

Morse taste
                        Attached Files

Comment

Telephone cabel roll.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Other example
                            Attached Files

Comment

Fersprecher 33
                              Attached Files

Comment

Panzer headphones set
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X