X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NachrichtenAbteilung.941

Hello Nachtrichtentruppen,
    Im back again into Reenacting (HRS) Mar13 (1981-89). Now Im disabled so Im a
    Signals Soldat attached to Nachr.Abt.941, HQ Grn.Rgt.941, in 353.Inf.Div. I have
    been collecting signal equipment since Oct12. To date I've 5 Feldphones (FF33),
    4 Reels US Army Fld.Phn.Wire (4 more ordered for Feb14), 3 Reels & 2 frames, 2
    Grounding Rods, 6 r Hooks to hold wire down on ground, 2 Tree Wire Hangers, 2
    Heavy Wire Antenna, 3 different types ohm/volt Meters, 1 unknown Amp Control
    Unit, 5 Manuals on Signal Equip. 220 Alligator 5RR Knob Insulators (ordered for
    Mar14), 1 HQ Fld.Phn. Exchange Unit, 1 Kinzne Station Clock wo/Wood Frame, 2
    Fld.Phn. Headsets, Etc. My goal is to form a Signal Short Range Recce. Zug, w/8
    -13 men, 1 Rus. Zil-157 3t. Comm. Trk. (as Repro/used by Germans). Im in NW
    Suburbs of Chicago, IL. Contact me if intrested at com12navdist@live.com
    Merry Christmas eveyone!! Fritz

Comment

Hello to all of you.

I´ve completed my registration process several minutes ago.

I suppose that, as the majority of you, I arrived to this web looking for some info and in a lot of times I got it here ... Now I´ll try to contribute as far of my ability to help those who could need info.

My principal interest in communications equipment area is on telephony related devices, german, spanish army regulatory and other countries from beggining of 20 century, spanish Civil War and WW2 that I´ve been collecting more or less 30 years recovered in a lot of times from scrap rooms.

Thanks to all who have helped me to know ...

César.

Comment

Welcome all to the forum. I hope you will enjoy and join in the various threads in the main section as that is where most of the "action" takes place. Feel free to start a new thread if you need specific information or want to show your latest acquisition. Posting pictures can be a bit difficult at first, I tend to upload my pictures to photobucket (you can set up an account for free) and use the HTML links to make the pictures appear in your posting.

Looking forward seeing your collections on the forum!

regards,

Funksammler

Comment

Hello to all other interested collectors of ww2 ex-german radio communications equipment;

It is some years since I joined into this group, but I have so far not introduced myself here. I'm located in southern Norway, but is originally from Narvik in Northern Norway.
          Great with a "living" forum where one can get and give support and advice on a exiting hobby.
          I have over the years come across some eq, which I puzzle with from time to time.
          Mainly ex-German, but also some allied equipment, and some civilian radio equipment too.
          Much of this has been faulty and incomplete, but some of the charm is the hunt for parts to put things in order. Now it is mostly fully operational, but a few sets have some any missing items yet, for example modulation transformer to TFug and PA coil and "apparatus box» (?) to SEa2/24b (Torn.Fu.a2).

ex-German; 16-17 ex German (transmitters transceiivere receivers) and different types of telephones, keys, antenna equipment etc...

regards; LA8SOA / Boriz
          Last edited by Boriz; 01-18-2014, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Hi all.... I like german radio..this is my colection :

Torn e.b.
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/1074594...57641115242623

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1074594...7641160652903/

destroyed E.M.E.C
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/1074594...7639810800355/

LO6L39
            http://www.9a2us.com/lorenz-9a2us011.jpg

and USA colection :

http://www.9a2us.com/DSC02846.JPG
            http://www.9a2us.com/40..jpg
            http://www.9a2us.com/DSC01237.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by weathersat View Post
              Hello. My name is Michael from Queensland, Australia. I am interested in all aspects of radio restoration and collecting, in particular WW2 receivers and transmitters etc. I also enjoy studying German WW2 equipment, which is almost unknown in Australia. I have an E10aK, Ez6 and now a Telefunken E52a-1, an extremely rare receiver here, which I am in the process of slow restoration. I am seeking others who can assist. I need a scan of the rainbow dial, and the external case markings, as well as general advice. I have so far restored the audio module and replaced the variable BFO function , the cut off BFO shaft extension next in line. The receiver is completely stripped for case and main chassis clean and paint. I also need template for power supply hinged case cover (missing)and DF cover. I consider it lucky that no mods had been carried out except for variable BFO removal, and all alignment points still sealed from original factory.

Thanks... Michael (Weathersat)
              Hi weathersat,
              I am new here and read about your E52a-1. My E52a-1 is my 3rd RX of that type, both others sold at 2012. If you Need a scale-scan I can do it, and some other hints if you like. Please contact me at ninedevils@gmx.at
              best 73 R

Comment

Green radios

Hello all

I am collecting Czech green radios for long time while German's just for short time.
                Focusing to panzer abteilung funk geräte mainly in Tiger tanks...
                My first geräte is Ukw.E.e from 45' (dnz.) with Afrika Korps face.

I wish good luck to all of You friends.

I.

Comment

Here I am with my collections:
                  http://www.proradioantic.ro/?x=colectie&id_colectie=94

Comment

Very nice collection.

Comment

I picked up this little hunk of metal in the most unlikely of places this summer...

Debating whether to clean it and add it to my collection, or pursue one of the attractive offers to just get rid of it and make space for more desirable commo equipment...

Comment

Funker Bunker

Hi Volks,

here's a setup from my collection made for a reenactment event last weekend.
                        Click the link for the video (FullHD, MP4):

Video link here

Csaba

Comment

I Like MIL and GOVT Radio Equipment.

I collect some types of military radio equipment. I don't have any German pieces however. My main area of interest is "Spy Radio" equipment and have several pieces. Most notable is a PRC-5 "suitcase" as well as an RS-6, RS-1 (GRC-109), CMS, DELCO 5300 (PRC-64) and an M-209 "Converter".

As far as larger pieces go I have several R-390As and a T-368 transmitter. I have one Soviet HF receiver too.

Comment

New equipment in family

Hi all,
                            after some time I am coming back to let you know that my collection is a bit increased... and it is no longer just only panzer comm. equipmet as I found some Luftwafe gears and few another jewels.
                            Now I have chance to get U.k.w.E.e receiver and Torn.E.b.
                            On the front panel of the Emil receiver is big number "616" and on the top of the box is "13.panzer reg.9" unfortunately I can not insert picture.
                            Does anybody know what it means please? I believe it is number of the Abteilung...
                            Thank you,
                            Petr

Comment

Originally posted by indians View Post
                              Hi all,
                              after some time I am coming back to let you know that my collection is a bit increased... and it is no longer just only panzer comm. equipmet as I found some Luftwafe gears and few another jewels.
                              Now I have chance to get U.k.w.E.e receiver and Torn.E.b.
                              On the front panel of the Emil receiver is big number "616" and on the top of the box is "13.panzer reg.9" unfortunately I can not insert picture.
                              Does anybody know what it means please? I believe it is number of the Abteilung...
                              Thank you,
                              Petr
                              I suspect "616" was the turret number, so together with the regiment information you should be able to research the exact tank from which your radio came.

regards,

Funksammler

Comment

Hi,
                                many thanks.
                                there is link for pictures...
                                https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...ums/2082791074
                                It is for sale and I already asked for price and more details.
                                So maybe I will be new owner... not sure.
                                So i am interresting if it can be traced when there are these informations on the box.
                                Thank you for kind comment.
                                Petr

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X