X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow ss-bw
    +1

Comment

Ben, so what you are saying is any SS crusher made of gabardine is fake. Is this correct? I would like to see a good peek under the hood of the cap you are showing here. The liner makes it an obvious fake. What does the inner hat construction look like?

Comment

Originally posted by AntiqueWW2 View Post
        You forgot one, the Earth is Flat.

If you like what i say about your Crap or not is the last i care. You got now 5 Pages where People try to tell you that what you have there is Fake. You are unwilling to learn anything and then you make up some Points what are if anything, funny. If you ever hold an original in your Hands, you would know from a Mile away that your Cap is Fake. Why that is so you should know, since you are very long time on this Forum, and all you need to do is read. A few of the finest Collectors posted there Opinions on your Cap, some of them forgot more about TR then you will ever know, but still, your Cap is real.

Here is another one, you think this one is real as well? And now i am done with doing any Comment on a absoute useless Thread.
        Just read the thread where you posted a Janke Luft visor for discussion that "looked good to you". It has a Heer visor on it and obvious Janke characteristics! Also negative comments on a Hitler visor that MOST believe to be real! Wow, you REALLY don't know what you are talking about! I thought so before but now I KNOW SO!

Comment

Where did the burnt cap really come from originally?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X