Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
    Ahhh, the good ole days....
    I was thinking the same just the otherday. WAF is no longer the same, everything seems sanitised these days with very little vibrant robust discussions, most of the characters are gone. J

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
      I was thinking the same just the otherday. WAF is no longer the same, everything seems sanitised these days with very little vibrant robust discussions, most of the characters are gone. J

Amen to that, jacques, and stupid comments like this one aren't helping:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=921731

(post 3)
      NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
        Amen to that, jacques, and stupid comments like this one aren't helping:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=921731

(post 3)
        He seems obsessed about replaced insignia, especially eagles. That is his stock response when seeing a visor. J

Comment

Unfortunately, it definitely ain't the same as it used to be.

Still communicate with Nick on facebook now and again but his new love is Trump.

Comment

No matter where you try...you can't go back...FUN while it lasted...Billbert

Comment

Don't know why but I'm looking to heaven right now and thinking of Daddy Kane.

Comment

Originally posted by BenVK View Post
                Unfortunately, it definitely ain't the same as it used to be.

Still communicate with Nick on facebook now and again but his new love is Trump.
                Sure - things are not as they used to be - and I've noticed that as well about Nick

Comment

Ah, the good old days with thread titles like "GDC Sucks!" I also miss all the old Craig Gottlieb threads and posts. Dave K's untimely death and Nick's departure sort of ended an era on here.

Don
                  Last edited by DonC; 07-24-2017, 10:04 AM.

Comment

In view of the discussion about a waffen ss crusher by pieand, I thought I would bring this up. Also anyone who wants to know about Erel and SS , just search all post by NTZ, with keyword Erel , SS.

Also note the use of black grommets by Erel. J

Comment

In this thread a question was asked by Scott Hess about SS and Erel http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...highlight=erel . This thread perpetuate the myth that Erel did not make visors for ss officers.

As seen earlier in this thread, very knowldegable collectrs agree that that is not true. Lately a lot of theories with no base are thrown around and a lot of highend hats are getting a free pass and "oohs and aahs" by people that don't have the knowledge or spend the time to evaluate these posts in detail. That is going to come back and bite visor collectors on the arse, as these threads are used to reference and sell visors. This thread is a classic example how informed guys robustly studied and discussed visors early on in the WAF. J

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X