W-SS Erel Officers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NTZ View Post
    Because Mr. Lee under one of his aliases pissed me off. Just about everything I posted that was deleted was re-posted elsewhere in the thread.
    Guess I should of read on further - now it makes sense!

Thanks for the good pointers again, as always! By the way, how much do you make an hour around here?

Brad

Comment

Originally posted by N.C. Wyeth View Post
      how much do you make an hour around here?

Brad
      It depends on who you ask. I was just accused recently of being a shill for the US dealers. I guess I get free visors. Well someone needs to call these guys and tell them they are all long overdue on my payments.

Comment

"Thelma" aka Stephen Lee, aka any number of other names, is the person I was referring to when I made the posting in this thread (which also concerned Stephen's wonderful Luftwaffe W-SS visor):

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...t=lignemaginot

Personally, I can't see why anyone even bothers to read anything from GD; all it ever does is raise your bloodpressure.

Comment

Nick you are starting to worry me now.

Go back to the start of this thread, read through It and see who posted. I can't help you more than that.

looks like I've struck a nerve with you. I didn't realise how ill you were otherwise I wouldn't have started to bait you, sorry dude, all I was trying to do was make you face up to your own egocentricity but you haven't taken on board a single word.

I won't be posting here again so you can carry on.

Yours, Guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Beau Brummel. View Post
            Nick you are starting to worry me now.

Go back to the start of this thread, read through It and see who posted. I can't help you more than that.

looks like I've struck a nerve with you. I didn't realise how ill you were otherwise I wouldn't have started to bait you, sorry dude, all I was trying to do was make you face up to your own egocentricity but you haven't taken on board a single word.

I won't be posting here again so you can carry on.

Yours, Guy.
            Save it
            Last edited by NTZ; 04-01-2008, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Nick has got a secret admirer.

Save it Stephen

Comment

Since Guy suggested I re-read the thread to see who posted. I did. There is two names he uses here. Now what do you boys think the odds are that if a mod checked the IP addresses that they will match up?

If you really want to get a kick out of something, read posts from these characters. It is blatantly obvious by his semantics that it is all the same person. Not to mention the non-creative nature of names. Let’s see, Beau Brummel from Albion who says his name is Guy and a member Guy from Albion who says his name is Guy. Now what do they have in common? Their love for me! Don’t we have a rule on multiple identities mods? Wasn’t another member expelled for this?
                Last edited by NTZ; 04-01-2008, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Since Guy suggested I re-read the thread to see who posted. I did. There is two names he uses here. Now what do you boys think the odds are that if a mod checked the IP addresses that they will match up?

If you really want to get a kick out of something, read posts from these characters. It is blatantly obvious by his semantics that it is all the same person. Not to mention the non-creative nature of names. Let’s see, Beau Brummel from Albion who says his name is Guy and a member Guy from Albion who says his name is Guy. Now what do they have in common? Their love for me! Don’t we have a rule on multiple identities mods? Wasn’t another member expelled for this?
                  NICK-
                  THIS WILL BE LOOKED IN TO BY THE PROPER FORUM SUPER MODS. WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT THESE THINGS UNLESS WE ARE INFORMED.

Comment

Hi Guys, there is nothing fishy going on here. My fellow Mod Glenn asked me the same question last night.

Guy could not access his original account username "Guy" due to a PC problem. As a result he contacted myself and asked to open a new user account with the name "Beau". His original account has not been used since then and the other mods were made aware of this by a thread posted by me in Admin. Glenn and Bob must have missed this.

This is not a unique situation as it has happened to others over the years.

Two user accounts will get anyone expelled straight away though. If there is one thing on this forum we will not tolerate it is that.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

I have a couple old accounts that I forgot the passwords to from years back. I Think. I kept re joining because i couldnt get my passwords to work at the time and I changed email addresses and forgot which ones I had used. I think one was originally Jpic79 and another was Mohawkwarrior.

Comment

Thank you Ade and John, that Is exactly what happened.

Bit miffed to see Glen in his wisdom has removed Nick and mines mutual apology on the other thread yet chosen to leave this one alone In all It's "Bitch slapping" glory . I should have thought It would have been better removing any libelous comments from here as this got far nastier.

Anyway, for the record, this Is a very unpleasant hat, I thought so all along, please see comment page 2 I believe.

Also I'm re posting my apology; so, Nick, we may not always see eye to eye but my personal attacks on you were uncalled for, sorry big fella.

Yours, Guy.

Comment

Bit miffed to see Glen in his wisdom has removed Nick and mines mutual apology on the other thread yet chosen to leave this one alone In all It's "Bitch slapping" glory . I should have thought It would have been better removing any libelous comments from here as this got far nastier.

Yours, Guy.

Hello Guy,

I don't remember any apologies in the other thread,but I might have missed it.

Hard to follow every thread but when things get personal between members it tends to ruin the thread for others and such comments will be deleted.

With regards,

Glenn
                          "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Sorrry Glenn, I was being selfish It must be a nightmare trying to referee this kind of thing impartially.

Yours, Guy.

Originally posted by Glenn McInnes View Post
                            Hello Guy,

I don't remember any apologies in the other thread,but I might have missed it.

Hard to follow every thread but when things get personal between members it tends to ruin the thread for others and such comments will be deleted.

With regards,

Glenn

Comment

Thank you Ade and John, that Is exactly what happened.

Anyway, for the record, this Is a very unpleasant hat, I thought so all along, please see comment page 2 I believe.

Also I'm re posting my apology; so, Nick, we may not always see eye to eye but my personal attacks on you were uncalled for, sorry big fella.

Yours, Guy.
                              Ditto for me

Comment

Ahhh, the good ole days....
                                NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X