X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a little get away cabin in the woods
    Attached Files
    Last edited by James Noble; 06-04-2003, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Nice! Looks like a nice little retreat for tired workers...thats what I could do with right now!

Comment

I got this one today, its big and heavy
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

I say hurry up and kick Ralph while hes down (ie outta town,unable to respond with more tinnies!)I too have to go back over my posts and see what pictures/tinnies arent up anymore from when i was hosting my own pictures,I cheated allready with my re-posting of my RAD tinnies(the pictures are still up on another thread!)

Yancy

Comment

Anyone have an idea as to the year this pin was issued?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by James Noble; 06-18-2003, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Thats a beauty James, I would like to get my grubby mits on some KdF tinnies. I can't date it but presume it would have been produced before the onset of war, so perhaps between 33 and 39, not much help really. Is that a stein she is holding, I wouldn't have thought the KdF would want to encourage its members to get blasted at a Beerfest, something like a weekend of brisk hiking would seem more appropriate!

Comment

Richard, Oh my friend you know you can't keep a good German from his Beer and yes that is a stein in her hand. Here's one from 1935.
                Attached Files

Comment

and 1936
                  Attached Files

Comment

Those are really nice tinnies.

Comment

just general reply from new member

your soft ware seems rather complex for me, I need some guidance, I found some tinnies in Charlestown SC, I bought them for about 30 bucks a piece they had a few 1935 Tag der Arbeit pieces left. I have an old reference book by R Kahl which is good for tinnies, any questions or comments is welcomed, right now I would like some comments on dealers (wheather repuable or not), i have dealt with G david, Black Cross,AAG, Collectors Guild in Canada & manions with success. any bad experiences or good ones is appreciated, I think your sites & collecting talents may exceed mine but I would be willing to help any fellow collector. Bob Y - vasco5678@ aol thanx

Comment

My little contribution to the theme
                        Sorry, too bad camera, so will have to explane, because on the picture is seen almost nothing
                        So: upper left - do you know what it is for? Alu /corroded/, two swasticas and among them something like a corn plant, over these written "....hsnahrstands / ....stellung 1936 / .... Frankfurt am Main" - for what event is this?
                        Next to it - a party nadge miniature. Next - badly colrroded aluminum Teg Der Arbeit. Undr them - darkened, but yet nice Deutsch ist Der Saar 1934.
                        The last one - down right- I do not know what it is, also I believe it may be only the upper part of a tinnie. May be only this, but also it may had something more down. Anyway, it is a dish with flames /a kind of memorial?/ and over it Wir Helfen - any ideas what's this?
                        The World Needs Peace

Interesting photo archive: http://www.lostbulgaria.com

Comment

Theodor
                          Your bottom right Tinnie is broken,it should have the letters WHW along the bottom.Your top left one is a badge for the Reichnahrstandsausstellung 1936 Frankfurt am Main.

Comment

Hello All
                            After a time away from the Forum due to computer problems,and then being run down by a car while out cycling and spending some time in hospital ,I am finally back on line,even if I am having to type with one hand At least I have picked up a few new Tinnies to show you.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I believe that this one is Austrian ?,does anyone know what the HW might stand for ?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X