Comment

the back-maker mark Foerster and Barth pforzheim RZM M 9/7
        Attached Files

Comment

another

Comment

about out for today:

Comment

Ralph, here is a PB version of the one you posted on pg12.

Yancy

Comment

this is my last one for today:looking back i have alot of tinnies that werent posted in this thread,I guess i was laying low waiting for you guys to run outta ammo(except Ralph-hes sitting on the ammo dump )look out the next few days(starting monday!)

Yancy
                Attached Files

Comment

the back-maker C. Balmberger Nurnburg.BTW count me in as one of the interested parties in your CD catalog of tinnies when you make it Ralph!

Yancy
                  Attached Files

Comment

Has anyone seen this mark on a tinnie before?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Awesome tinnie run, Yancy!

James, I have not seen that mark before. I'm going to go back through some of mine for little marks like this, that are easily missed until you take a close-up pic or scan of a piece and scrutinize it on a monitor. It amazes me as to what little curiosities you find in this manner.

I can't wait until Monday to see what else Yancy has for us! Sounds promising!
                      -Ralph Abercrombie

Comment

Hmmm....

I don't know if this one has been posted yet or not, but it's worth a second look. It's one of my "rare earth" tinnies, for which I believe I paid over $100 some time ago.

Now, another like it (but in a little poorer shape - some rust) has been posted on a well-known dealer's site as a new item, but without a price listed. It only says "sehr selten" and then the price of "0€", which means "call for pricing and we'll discuss it".
                        Obviously, the "Roehm" name has a lot to do with the high price.

Unusual, especially for a tinnie! Prices are going through the roof....

Does anyone else have one of these? Do you remember what you paid? Tieste says its worth about $35, but his catalogs I note have within the last year been needing some serious updating as to values.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Ralph A; 05-10-2003, 09:39 AM.
                        -Ralph Abercrombie

Comment

Roehm

Ralph-

You got that right !! Ernst Roehm's name brings a high price tag - just compare the standard SA dagger to the one's engraved with Roehm's name.....

Very nice piece my friend....

Kevin

Comment

More tinnies

Hello,

Its Monday and as promised,some more tinnie pictures.Im going to 2 shows the next few weeks so hopefully ill find a few good ones-

Yancy
                            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X