Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Ralph--the first one is a WHW item--one in a series of them--wrong war!! LOL the flag tinnie is sweet and among my favorite! Mike

Comment

Hello,

here is my VDA stickpin,the same type that Mike Dunn posted except mines the stickpin version as opposed to PB

Yancy
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Radcollector; 08-11-2003, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yancy Irwin
        Hello,

here is my VDA stickpin,the same type that Mike Dunn posted except mines the stickpin version as opposed to PB

Yancy

Here is a sweet RAD tinnie that i picked up this weekend at a local gunshow,its for a RAD sports meet,Gau 22,Kessel april 29th -30th 1934

Yancy
        Attached Files

Comment

Very Nice one Yancy!!!

In this war I could not even fight a brawl, but I must try to put up a fight so here we go....

I have only 2, this one........
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Tyler Ramsey; 08-11-2003, 08:07 PM.

Comment

And this one, which I just got today, and I would like to personally thank Craig Gottlieb for giving me this
            Attached Files

Comment

Here are a few of mine.

Nothing to fancy here, but they do display nice together.
              Attached Files
              Regards,
              Chris

Always interested in buying Ribbon Bars or anything Ribbon Bar related!!

Comment

Now these I really like- Pinback WHW donation soldiers.

I particularly like the Luft Pilot, Panzer Mann in Panzer Beret & Geb. Jag. w/skies.
                Any time I come across these I can't help but pick them up if the price is right.
                Attached Files
                Regards,
                Chris

Comment

Chris.

Those are some charming WHW tinnie's is that a complete set?

Richard

Comment

here's a little beauty I just received
                    Attached Files

Comment

My Tinnies..

Comment

Very nice group of tinnies and stickpins Koj! Thanks for sharing them with us! Mike

Comment

Thanks Richard,
                          As I said these are some of my favorites.

No, I don't believe it's the complete set. There has to be more, I'm not sure how many though, but I would expect there to be SS, Kreigsmarine, Polizei & probably other Luftwaffe & Heer examples.

Which brings up a good point, does anybody out there know how many different examples of these there are? or is there a good reference on them some where?
                          Regards,
                          Chris

Comment

Porcelain Figures

"Soldaten der Wehrmacht" WHW 5th and 6th of March 1938.

Ten in the set;

Naval Officer, Naval Rating, Musician, Army Officer, Tank Soldier, Infantry Soldier, Air Force Officer, Air Force Soldier, Pilot, Mountain Soldier.

Comment

Thanks Marc, this is just the info I was looking for.

Looks like I only need 4 more to complete the set:

Naval Officer, Naval Rating, Air Force Officer & Air Force Soldier.

Anybody out there have any of these they're looking to part with?
                              Regards,
                              Chris

Comment

Hello Chris. Check Helmut Weitze's site. He had a complete set not too long ago, and I've also ben able to pick up "singles" like you need from time to time. Good luck!
                                -Ralph Abercrombie

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 9 users online. 0 members and 9 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X