Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was lookin to get a fork but was not fast enough so I settled on a large serving spoon instead.

Originally posted by CPB View Post
    Great, Eric. Beautiful piece.

(I also picked up a HH serving spoon, Knight)

Comment

A very nice addition to your collection, Eric. Sugar tongs in either the Formal or the Informal Pattern AH Silverware are surely rare pieces -- there couldn't have been many examples of this table utensil ordered or made. Now you need to find an AH Sugar Bowl in the Formal Pattern to make this display complete!

Cheers,

Br. James

Comment

Large Size Informal AH Serving Spoon Pictures

Large Size Informal AH Serving Spoon Pictures per a WAF members request ...See pictures These have a very large bowl to them
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Very nice Brent! I wonder what kind of food was served with it? Probably was not salad as Der Fuehrer was not a big salad fan I think I'm pretty sure cake was on the menu more

Comment

Originally posted by Knight_ridergta View Post
              Very nice Brent! I wonder what kind of food was served with it? Probably was not salad as Der Fuehrer was not a big salad fan I think I'm pretty sure cake was on the menu more

Comment

Just a laugh

Originally posted by ErichS View Post

Comment

Another beauty, Brent! A serving or soup spoon in my favorite pattern!

Br. James

Comment

Just Need a AH Tea Pot to complete the Set ??

Just need a AH Tea Pot to complete this Set ?? I heard one was for sale that a collector had .. Anyone can help locate it I would be interested and appreciate the help . Here is what I have to go with it.
                    Email me at Bsmith1181@aol.com Brent
                    Attached Files

Comment

Not AH silverware, but from the Obersalzberg...so close enough.

"Eigentum der Verwaltung Obersalzberg"

"Property of Obersalzberg administration"

I first came across these about a year or so ago, but my research turned up nothing. Then, by chance, I encountered a 101st Airborne veteran who owned pieces exactly the same as these. He said he picked them up from the Berghof – but I suspect they were just from the area in general.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

The 101st veteran still uses them as his everyday cutlery.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Also not AH but Obersaltzberg, my teapot from the Platterhof.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Does anyone have any flatware from the Platterhof?

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
                                Also not AH but Obersaltzberg, my teapot from the Platterhof.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X