X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really cool and in amazing condition!!

Comment

Yes, great condition. Made by WMF. This mark was used 1925-1967. Plenty of slice marks on the base, so looks like it saw some good times.

...And no, I don't intend to use it...
      Attached Files

Comment

Great pieces and thanks for posting them. Interest in AH silver has really perked up in the last few years which unfortunately has caused some big price increases.

Comment

Joachim Von Ribbentrop Large Size Serving Pieces

3 large rare Joachim Von Ribbentrop serving pieces were purchased from a US veterans family just this year and are the only pieces he brought home with the story handed down all these years as being Von Ribbentrop's personal formal flatware.
          Attached Files

Comment

Great haul - never seen these before!!

Comment

Brent someday I hope for a find like the ones you have!

Comment

Originally posted by Knight_ridergta View Post
                Brent someday I hope for a find like the ones you have!
                Or you can always buy them from him.

Comment

Haha that is true

QUOTE=ErichS;6449829]Or you can always buy them from him.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
                    Great pieces and thanks for posting them. Interest in AH silver has really perked up in the last few years which unfortunately has caused some big price increases.
                    I like the AH silver too, esp. the oddball pieces like the ice tongs and grape snippers. The PT Barnum dealers know there is a sucker born every minute & don't mind upping the prices on a monthly basis. The great economic advisor Witty has predicted the knives, forks and spoons will be $2500 each shortly in his latest video. I have no doubt they will be as they are apparently becoming a favorite of septuagenarian millionaire collectors along with SS daggers.

Comment

More ah formal silver show and tell

Just got these pieces this week ... Nice to see pieces like this in such minty condition .. It is my best guess that worn AH pieces are worn out from use after they came home from the wars end by the Veterans
                      Attached Files

Comment

Man, you find the best pieces - AWESOME!!!

Comment

There must be 50 knives, forks and spoons for sale on dealers' websites now.

Comment

Largest AH serving Spoon Show & Tell

Largest AH serving Spoon was part of this group I just got
                            Attached Files

Comment

Now that they are approaching $2000 each - Johnson already has them at that price - I predict there will be a lot of them appearing. The really rare pieces - like the ice tongs - have asking prices as high as $9000. I haven't checked what the wholesale price paid by dealers is.

Comment

I like these pieces but never get why the price has risen so much esp in the last 18 months or so. They are hardly rare.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X