Attached Files

Comment

another
          Attached Files

Comment

Erich,

thanks for posting.

Comment

Here's an unusual view of the Mahnmal/FHH.
              Attached Files

Comment

It is as if I had anticipated that there were a period picture of the Feldherrnhalle taken from this angle and I was just waiting for it to be posted, so that I could post mine...

Here is the contemporary view...well almost from the same angle.

Comment

Originally posted by sdesember View Post
                  It is as if I had anticipated that there were a period picture of the Feldherrnhalle taken from this angle and I was just waiting for it to be posted, so that I could post mine...

Here is the contemporary view...well almost from the same angle.

A great shot and it shows that some things never change except for the Mahnmal now missing.

Comment

Another good LIFE photo.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here is another of these neat little FHH glass 'tinnies' I found a couple of weeks ago. This one is coloured blue and sits nicely with the green tinted one I own,thanks Giel
                      Attached Files

Comment

Reverse.........
                        Attached Files

Comment

Very cool, Jon

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Johnson View Post
                            another... notice my wife waiting patiently at the bottom near the steps (also notice she managed to get some shopping done while I was "sight seeing" !!!)

Actually... who am I kidding. She was downright annoyed I was spending so long here......AGAIN!

And earlier days....
                            89874e4ec3cea64e_large.jpg

Comment

Gefallenen Denkmal

The Gefallenen Denkmal is in front of the Bayerische Staatskanzlei (which I believe was the Bavarian Army Museum before the war). Here are some recent photos. The memorial also now has the numbers of Muncheners who died in World War II as well.
                              Attached Files

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Attached Files

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 16 users online. 0 members and 16 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X