Attached Files

Comment

Great find Erich!!

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Coburg View Post
        Great find Erich!!

Jim
        Thanks Jim, I can't get enough of the Kampfzeit stuff!

Comment

Erich, there is just no end to your abilities to find unique and interesting Kampfzeit and Putsch items -- and we are all the better for your sharing them with us! Keep it up!

Br. James

Comment

That's a great booklet, Erich. I'm pretty sure I've never seen one before.
            Erich
            Festina lente!

Comment

The adds in the back are directed to SA and Party members which I have not seen until this booklet. As you guys know, the hunt continues!

Comment

Nice one Erich, I liked it when shown it a couple weeks back, but hell you can't buy it all ! glad you bought it

Comment

I was over the moon to be able to add this photo in postcard size recently. Not often Sister Pia turns up in candid photos,hope you all enjoy.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Lovely pick up Jon, with Sister and her BO having a chillax time.

Mil

Comment

Thanks Mil, guest of honour by the look of things

Comment

A very nice photo of the good Sister Jon! It would only be better if she was also wearing her Coburg Badge!

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
                          A very nice photo of the good Sister Jon! It would only be better if she was also wearing her Coburg Badge!
                          Only ever seen her wearing it in one picture,the one in this thread. She only wore the most important one Erich

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
                            Only ever seen her wearing it in one picture,the one in this thread. She only wore the most important one Erich
                            You mean her Cross, right?

Comment

I will be listing for sale 2 Blood Orders tonight. A cased 2nd pattern and a 1st Pattern. A large purchase has been brokered and I need to generate some cash.Keep you eyes peeled on the e-stand
                              p.s sorry to all of those who have expressed interest to me about buying a Blutorden and wated letting know, there are simply too many to e-mail independantly so I thought to post it here

Comment

Check e-stand, 2 items posted.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
                                X