This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
    I will be listing for sale 2 Blood Orders tonight. A cased 2nd pattern and a 1st Pattern. A large purchase has been brokered and I need to generate some cash.Keep you eyes peeled on the e-stand
    p.s sorry to all of those who have expressed interest to me about buying a Blutorden and wated letting know, there are simply too many to e-mail independantly so I thought to post it here
    An instinct collection for some lucky collector with $$$!

Comment

Well said, Erich! How I wish I had the wherewithall to make an offer, but alas, both are way above my head...and my wallet. But I certainly envy anyone who lands either of Jon's Blood Orders...or BOTH!

Br. James

Comment

Wow, those two BO's are priced well below what I was expecting, John! I'm currently working on deals for about $10K worth of items myself, but if I wasn't I'd go for that 1st pattern. Very good price for a damn fine 1st pattern.

Rob

Comment

Oh, and by the way - spectacular photo my friend. Congrats on scoring that one!

Rob

Comment

Jon is correct, I don't know of one single 1st pattern for sale on the net. If I didn't have two kids in College I would be all over them!

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
              Jon is correct, I don't know of one single 1st pattern for sale on the net. If I didn't have two kids in College I would be all over them!
              I am aware of one cased 1st pattern currently being offered.

Let's see whether BO's can weather the economy better than other badges.

Comment

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post

Andreas, since you just added that fine CB to your collection you may now want to add a nice 1st pattern BO to your collection too!

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
                  Andreas, since you just added that fine CB to your collection you may now want to add a nice 1st pattern BO to your collection too!
                  Actually, I have thought about an inquiry ... didn't dare - yet !

Comment

Oh yes sorry,there is one-however I am very dubious about the case and the price is on request- ie a fortune. Maybe he would chuck in a pair of Eva's panties in a special deal at the same time
                    All joking aside Andreas I am open to discussion.

Comment

Oh yes sorry,there is one-however I am very dubious about the case and the price is on request- ie a fortune. Maybe he would chuck in a pair of Eva's panties in a special deal at the same time
                      All joking aside Andreas I am open to discussion.
                      He or one of his associates must be checking this thread, replaced the POR with $11,999.99 !

Comment

Interesting.Think the medal is okay but the case and the ribbon obviouly not been worn ever,I would like to see this in hand as well, due to the dealers reputation

Comment

Too many choices: BO 1st or 2nd pattern, CB 1st pattern, or GPB grouping ? Or maybe some fun instead:
                          Attached Files

Comment

Too many choices: BO 1st or 2nd pattern, CB 1st pattern, or GPB grouping ? Or maybe some fun instead:

Waste of money mate, that thing will be long scraped when your medals are still as cool as ever

Comment

Waste of money mate, that thing will be long scraped when your medals are still as cool as ever
                              Hey, I just pick up a babe like this along with the motorcycle - and who cares then ?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hell man,what the Furck !!!!!?
                                Give me the medals anyday, all those chicks end up the same way on the end FUBAR ed

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 11 users online. 0 members and 11 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X