This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deutsche Jaegerschaft

I discovered this thread by accident during a google search and decided to post items from my collection. Some have been posted above and some have not.
    Attached Files

Comment

Jagdscheinen

Some examples already shown.
      Attached Files

Comment

jagdscheinen

Two more
        Attached Files

Comment

Jagdscheinen

Two rare examples from the Protektorat
          Attached Files

Comment

Jagdscheinen

Rare examples for "OstLand". Since examples exist from Lithuania and Latvia, one can assume examples might also exist for Estonia and maybe Ukraine.
            Attached Files

Comment

Fischereischeinen

Four Variants plus two other examples including an "Auslaender"
              Attached Files

Comment

Those are some excellent and rare examples of hunting and fishing licenses posted! I am very impressed by how well rounded and complete your collection is. What I really like seeing are the examples that haven't been posted before. This is really inspiring to see and I greatly appreciate your willingness to take the time and share. Many thanks for posting!
                Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Deutsche Jaegerschaft

And two more
                  Attached Files

Comment

Michal,
                    Great set of Jadg and Fischerschein. Glad mine found a good home.
                    Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Ausweis View Post
                      And two more
                      Very nice Wehrmacht hunting licenses These are scarce and hardly seen...only others I've ever seen are posted in this thread earlier on. Also interesting to note the Saint-Lô adding further support to the previous statment of only being found issued in N. France or Belgium. Thanks for sharing!
                      Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Some really nice additions to the thread, great!

I got two additional specimen, as well. First a Jahres-Jagdschein for a woman includig a buying permit for a revolver. And second the first version of the Tages-Jagdschein belonging toHafenbaudirektor Karl Tiburtius. Nice Schmisse in his face

all the best,

Kimb.
                        Last edited by Kimbrian; 08-12-2011, 07:45 AM. Reason: Awww man! My Association membership´s expired! What a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Ausweis View Post
                          Rare examples for "OstLand". Since examples exist from Lithuania and Latvia, one can assume examples might also exist for Estonia and maybe Ukraine.
                          Hi “ausweis”,

WOW!!!!!! Just: wow! Congratulations! I knew of the existence of the “Ostlandjagdschein”, but never have seen one. And you own two different variations….. wow! Thanks for showing!

BTW: I knew about the existence, because I have a “Jagdmunitionskarte zum (…) Ostlandjagdschein”, that means, an ammunition card for the Eastland hunting license for the hunting year 1943/44.

Similar to the normal ammunition card, but without the DJ emblem and issued by the Reichskommissariat Ostland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichskommissariat_Ostland

Again: thanks for showing. I’m hunting for such an Ostlandjagdschein since years…..

Regards

Martin
                          P.S: due to your “Bezirks-Jahresjagdschein” I know now, who’s beating me from time to time on ebay.......

Comment

Gentlemen,

just recently I picked up a Tagesjagdschein (hunting license valid for three days). 2nd variation. Now, here is an overview of the three variations of the Tagesjagdschein:

Regards

Martin

Comment

Martin, congrats on you addition of the Type 2 Tagesjagdschein! As always, an excellent analysis of the variations. Thank you for sharing!

Comment

Now I know who had beaten me on ebay the other day. Martin again! Congratulations on this fine specimen!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X