Show us your German POW photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stefan,

Great!! I'm looking forward to seeing them...thanks again for sharing - Bill

Comment

Here are some new German POW photos. Camp 133 in Canada.
      Attached Files

Comment

Another Camp 133 Canada photo
        Attached Files

Comment

Here are some new POW pics. Two pics of German POW's in Canada. photo printed Jun 19 1946 Port Arthur, Ontario Canada
          Attached Files

Comment

Second photo
            Attached Files

Comment

Here is a press like photo of captured LWFD and HEER soldiers Italy 1944??. The young LWFD soldier appears to have been roughly treated.
              Attached Files

Comment

I recently picked up three more German POW's in Canada Postcards. These are on a Funeral of German Soldier who died in captivity.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hi Guys, here are a few shots from an album I own. It starts from the original owners time in the RAD, his name was Gerd Orgelmann, through to the NSKK, on to the Heer in Kradschutze Regt.3 (who wore the Dragoon eagle ) and finally to his time as a POW of the French in Kapelle "Camp Pasteur".

Here we have the camp band, the Fritz Schubert Ensemble. I think they look like the mafia!

Cheers, Ade.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Another shot of the band, this one is dated 27.6.47 and taken at the same location.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Most of the photos in the album have dates and names etc on the reverse. He has titled this one "Geheimakte MB17" and shows a play. The chap on the right makes a quite passable girl
                          Attached Files

Comment

Last one, entitled "Camp Pasteur bei der Zahlung".

If anyone knows the location of this camp I would be interested to know?

Cheers, Ade.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Great thread with fanastic photos....Thankyou.

Comment

Hello Annelie,

Thanks for your comment and joining this thread. If you have any photos of your Father as a POW it would be great if you could post them. Regards - Bill
                                Originally posted by Annelie
                                Great thread with fanastic photos....Thankyou.
                                I double posted some photos of a Funeral of a German POW...old age creeping up on me. Here is the additional information written on the reverse Tschischka, Karl 66106 Abt: B II/4 - Bill
                                Last edited by W Petz; 11-24-2005, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X