Post your "translation needed" here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everybody,

Would it be possible to tell me what is written on this backside of a photo? It is written from a woman to Richard, her boyfriend/husband, who was a Unteroffizier of 2./Panzer-Abteilung 65.

Thanks in advance!

With kind regards,

Koen.

Comment

# 2206

" Pol. - Btl. 322, Heimatstandort P.V. Wien,
      Die Polizei Einsatz-Leitstelle des Oberwachtm.(eisters) d.(er) Sch.(utzpolizei) Hein, Franz, Heimatdienststelle Linz a.(n) d.(er) Donau befindet sich für die Dauer der Zugehörigkeit zum Pol. Rgt. Mitte beim Kommando der Schutzpolizei in Bialystoko.U., den 12.2.42"

In general the administrative office of the police Oberwachtmeister Franz Hein - for the time of his belonging to the Pol.Rgt. Mitte is now the police department in Biaölystok.

Gerdan

Comment

# 2207

In general: A certain Doris made a mistake. She forgot to put a stamp on a waybill so her "dearest Richard" has to pay a surcharge when he will receive the packet she sent to him She apologises herself for this mistake.

Gerdan

Comment

Originally posted by Gerdan View Post
          # 2206

" Pol. - Btl. 322, Heimatstandort P.V. Wien,
          Die Polizei Einsatz-Leitstelle des Oberwachtm.(eisters) d.(er) Sch.(utzpolizei) Hein, Franz, Heimatdienststelle Linz a.(n) d.(er) Donau befindet sich für die Dauer der Zugehörigkeit zum Pol. Rgt. Mitte beim Kommando der Schutzpolizei in Bialystoko.U., den 12.2.42"

In general the administrative office of the police Oberwachtmeister Franz Hein - for the time of his belonging to the Pol.Rgt. Mitte is now the police department in Biaölystok.

Gerdan

Thank you

Comment

[QUOTE=Helden]Can anyone make out the name here ?

Erich Klingenhof

Trebes

Comment

Can anyone make out the writing in 2195 ?

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...postcount=2195

Comment

Originally posted by Helden View Post
                Can anyone make out the writing in 2195 ?

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...postcount=2195
                Erich, then something like Rheingold (but I don't think that's quite it)

Hank
                Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Cummings View Post
                  Erich, then something like Rheingold (but I don't think that's quite it)

Hank
                  Thanks a lot - that makes a lot of sense. For some reason I was stuck on reading that first name as 'Enid' !!! My brain just could not see anything else there !

I think the 2nd name is a bit tricker but that is a big help. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Helden View Post
                    Thanks a lot - that makes a lot of sense. For some reason I was stuck on reading that first name as 'Enid' !!! My brain just could not see anything else there !

I think the 2nd name is a bit tricker but that is a big help. Thanks.
                    Maybe "Klingenhof"? Or something like that....

Hank
                    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Thanks & to Trebes too as I just noticed their post just now.

Comment

Hello! Please help to read and translate this text. Thanks in advance for any help.

Comment

# 2217

"Das ist die russische Re?? - This is the Russian Re???

Auf dem Bild Walter Sbach und Hanne Hoffstädt" - On this picture Walter Sbach und Hanne
                          Hoffstädt

Rußland, d. 30.8.42

May be one of the other translaters can identify the missing word.

Gerdan

Comment

[QUOTE=photo-war;4455279]Hello! Please help to read and translate this text. Thanks in advance for any help.

Maybe it's a good idea to show the face of the photo. It could help to decipher the missing word.
                            Trebes

Comment

Maybe it's a good idea to show the face of the photo. It could help to decipher the missing word.
                              Trebes

Comment

Originally posted by Trebes View Post
                                Trebes
                                Gerdan and Trebes thanks for your help! There is a face of this photo:

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 212 users online. 0 members and 212 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X