Comment

HG Flak Sonderzug - 29
              Attached Files

Comment

HG Flak Sonderzug - 30
                Attached Files

Comment

More nice additions, thank-you Bill!

I note the white-piped fliegerblusen collars (e.g #1258 & #1263), sometimes seen but not that often.

Also, in posts #1255 & #1257 jackets with buttoned fronts and pockets. Some are fastened at the neck. I wondered if these were examples of the Waffenrock, issued briefly in 1939 - 40 as a proposed replacement for the Tuchrock and fliegerbluse. However, they are perhaps not quite the same (no top button apparent on the Waffenrock when fastened at the neck). I've added a picture of a Waffenrock for comparison, although they didn't always have collar piping - i.e those manufactured after March 1940 I believe.

Anyone have any ideas as to what they might be?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Paul,

I'm glad you pointed out the three wearing those jackets. No breast eagle on them as well. I have to check my references on the jackets and see what I can find.

Originally posted by PaulW View Post
                    More nice additions, thank-you Bill!

I note the white-piped fliegerblusen collars (e.g #1258 & #1263), sometimes seen but not that often.

Also, in posts #1255 & #1257 jackets with buttoned fronts and pockets. Some are fastened at the neck. I wondered if these were examples of the Waffenrock, issued briefly in 1939 - 40 as a proposed replacement for the Tuchrock and fliegerbluse. However, they are perhaps not quite the same (no top button apparent on the Waffenrock when fastened at the neck). I've added a picture of a Waffenrock for comparison, although they didn't always have collar piping - i.e those manufactured after March 1940 I believe.

Anyone have any ideas as to what they might be?

Comment

Mar 19 - New arrival of a HG Portrait
                      Attached Files

Comment

Mar 19 - LW Eisenbahn FLAK one of the crew is wearing HG white tabs and NCO Red tabs so it appear this might be a training unit
                        Attached Files

Comment

Another LW Eisenbahn Flak that came with the other Flak photo possibly HG.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kokstok View Post
                            Same album, Hilversum Holland.
                            Nice photos from the album!! I can add that the officer swearing them in behind the podium is Major Siegfried Kühn. See link below from my website.

http://aufhimmelzuhause.com/id307.htm

Jeremy

Comment

Mar 19 - HG Family photo portrait. I just received an album which has a few HG photos and also some Fallschirmjaeger photos. Most of the album contains family photos some during the war and many post war.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Mar 19 Album - HG Recruit/Pass Photo
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X