No announcement yet.

Post your German panzer, STuG photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys I really want to thank you for adding your wonderful photos to this thread!

Here is anothe SoS pickup.
    Attached Files

Comment

Another
      Attached Files

Comment

Here is another recent pickup a Pz2 from the 4th Pzdiv.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by R MICHAEL; 03-31-2007, 08:38 PM. Reason: mix up on div emb

Comment

Eke and Michael!

Here is a good shot of a Waffen SS Tiger. Unfortunately, I believe the photo is a reproduction and will be sent back. Nice shot anyway...

More good ones, however, are on the way.
          Attached Files

Comment

http://www.feldgrau.com/rudiphotos.html

If you scroll down you will see some nice Panzer photos. These are not mine, but a great friend of mine. A veteran Rudolph Salvermoser from Großdeutschland.

Comment

Panzer-Regiment 204

Thought I could add some pics to this thread. Here are some shots from one of my favourite albums, which belonged to a company commander in Panzer-Regiment 204 (22. Panzer-Division). First one shows a Panzer 38 (t).

All the best,
              Jason

- - -
              Attached Files

Comment

Panzer-Regiment 204

Another Panzer 38 (t) from Pz.Rgt.204. The crew are holding captured Soviet anti-tank rifles. Look at the size of those things!

- - -
                Attached Files

Comment

Panzer-Regiment 204

Finally, we have a nice shot of one of Panzer-Regiment 204's long-barrel Panzer IVs. Unusual camouflage scheme! Photo taken in the Crimea 1942.

- - -
                  Attached Files

Comment

Panzer-Regiment 36

I'm on a roll, so I'll scan some more from another album. This times it's Panzer-Regiment 36 (14. Panzer-Division). First shot shows a Panzer II from regimental staff shortly after crossing the border into the Soviet Union, June 1941.

- - -
                    Attached Files

Comment

Panzer-Regiment 36

A short-barrel Panzer IV of Panzer-Regiment 36, June 1941.

- - -
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by jmark; 04-01-2007, 04:42 AM. Reason: Forgot to add photo

Comment

Panzer-Regiment 36

A column of Panzer I of Panzer-Regiment 36 roll along a sandy road, July 1941.

- - -
                        Attached Files

Comment

Panzer-Regiment 36

A Panzer III (or is it a Panzerbefehlswagen?) leads a column of Panzer IVs, Panzer-Regiment 36, July or August 1941.

- - -
                          Attached Files

Comment

Jason, Panzer I's of #221 are from Panzer-Pionier-Btl. 13, I guess? The Taktische-Zeichen is that of the Pionier?

Comment

Panzerpionier-Bataillon 13?

Originally posted by Akira Takiguchi View Post
                              Jason, Panzer I's of #221 are from Panzer-Pionier-Btl. 13, I guess? The Taktische-Zeichen is that of the Pionier?
                              It could be... what do you think?

Jason

- - -
                              Attached Files

Comment

20. Panzer-Division

Next up, some photos from a 20. Panzer-Division album. The first one - forgive my ignorance - looks like a Tauchpanzer. Did 20. Panzer-Division have these submersible tanks?

- - -
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X