• Time
  • Show
Clear All

WH France Belgium Holland summer 1940 Album:

Comment

WH France Belgium Holland summer 1940 Album:

One of my favourite pictures;

Comment

Wonderful series of pictures! Especially love the last one, a very very lively picture of 35(t)!

A few "wounded" panzers follow, first a Panzerjäger I from P.521.
        Attached Files

Comment

Panther "I03" is a bit more worse in shape.
          Attached Files

Comment

A (too) well known picture of a Jagdtiger without soul.
            Attached Files

Comment

Destroyed Panzer IV near Amiens, the same as in post 574

Comment

I thought i had sold/traded all my panzer photos but i found this one, its part of a grouping of a army mechanical guy (he is the guy left or second left on the photo).
                Nothing spectacular though...
                Attached Files
                I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
                Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
                My website: Gotrick.nl

Comment

I was writing that "Does anyone remember the rain guard over the driver's visor?" but before submitting it I checked the Panzertracts No.3-1.

Well it was on page 3-47, an Ausf.C, Fgst. 60314. The same "15" is there. Not spectacular? Maybe. Important? It is. I'd love to have it if you are willing to part with the group!

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Takiguchi View Post
                    I was writing that "Does anyone remember the rain guard over the driver's visor?" but before submitting it I checked the Panzertracts No.3-1.

Well it was on page 3-47, an Ausf.C, Fgst. 60314. The same "15" is there. Not spectacular? Maybe. Important? It is. I'd love to have it if you are willing to part with the group!
                    Wait, do you mean that this panzer is in a book?

Well i´m not really attached to this grouping, if you got anything (soldbuch/wehrpass etc.) for trade i might do it.
                    The only reason that i keep it is because the grouping also has some very nice pictures of his brother.

I´ll upload pictures of the grouping to my website today.
                    Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.

Comment

Anyone here that can e-mail or PM me a scan of Panzertracts No.3-1, Page 3-47?

Comment

pic sent.

Comment

Many thanks to Guillem Marti for sending a scan

The tank on the picture looks the same, how big is the chance that they are the same? how many Pz.III, Ausf. C´s with Commander turret and number 15 on the side where there?

Comment

Only 15 Panzer III ausf C were built.
                            The probability is 1/15

Comment

Originally posted by Guillem Marti View Post
                              Only 15 Panzer III ausf C were built.
                              The probability is 1/15
                              Thanks
                              And how many of those 15 had a Commanders turret?

Comment

According to Jentz in PT3-1, all 15 had the commander's cupola originally designed for the Pz IV Ausf B. See the foot note on the scan I sent. That photo is property of Karl Heinz Münch.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X