This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Bill,

If I may post a photo to your thread, here is one press photo I could locate with the buttstocks msising on the MG-34's. Granted, it is not being used in the same mode as in your photo, (anti-aircraft vs. ground use).
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Todd,

Interesting photo and thanks for sharing but as you have said it is being used in a different role....Anti-Aircraft (MG34's) vs. Heavy MG42 ground use role - Bill

Originally posted by arbeitdienst
      Hi Bill,

If I may post a photo to your thread, here is one press photo I could locate with the buttstocks msising on the MG-34's. Granted, it is not being used in the same mode as in your photo, (anti-aircraft vs. ground use).

Comment

Here are some new Tropical photo pickups
        Attached Files

Comment

Trop 2
          Attached Files

Comment

Trop 3

Comment

Trop 4
              Attached Files

Comment

Trop 5
                Attached Files

Comment

Trop 6
                  Attached Files

Comment

Trop 7
                    Attached Files

Comment

Trop 8
                      Attached Files

Comment

Well, if the rest of us cannot find any nice photos anymore, we'll know why: W. Petz has got them all

Really nice photos I have to say! How many do you have now and do you plan any use of them, publication-wise?

Comment

Trop 9 - Appears to have been taken in Kreta
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by W Petz; 03-04-2006, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the comment. I have had a few selected pics placed in some publications but not many. Placing a few on this forum is good enough for me as I am a private collector. I do have a short list of pending requests for scans for publication but I've turned down many more requests. I'll stick to my quote of 300 photo albums and about 20,000 photos in various boxes...it might be more but I stopped counting. Regards Bill

Originally posted by Maikäfer
                            Well, if the rest of us cannot find any nice photos anymore, we'll know why: W. Petz has got them all

Really nice photos I have to say! How many do you have now and do you plan any use of them, publication-wise?

Comment

Bill, how long have you been collecting photographs? are the ones you like harder to find these days?

Comment

I've been collecting photos for about 18 years now. I first started while stationed in Germany. There were plenty of photos available at the Flea Markets, small Military shows and through various collector friends.

I don't think the ones I like best are harder to find but they are most definitely more expensive these days. I still have collector friends over in Germany so the costs are much more reasonable than those crazy ebay prices - Bill

Originally posted by kurskss
                                Bill, how long have you been collecting photographs? are the ones you like harder to find these days?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X