X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elwyn,

Thanks for making the ID on the General. Bill

Comment

Here are a few new photos that I'm posting via my new computer...the other quit on me. Some winter shots. Bill
      Last edited by W Petz; 12-13-2005, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Bill,

Some very nice photos with excellent material, ie, uniforms. I like the Luftwaffe soldier with M43 and winter parka!

Nice General Portrait! I passed on him, for another. Nice to see he found a good home!

Comment

Mark,

Thanks for the comments. I like those winter shots. There is always another photo that catches your eye!!

I just received two more photos....both RK winners!! You will recognize the swords winner - Bill

Originally posted by Mark Mac
              Bill,

Some very nice photos with excellent material, ie, uniforms. I like the Luftwaffe soldier with M43 and winter parka!

Nice General Portrait! I passed on him, for another. Nice to see he found a good home!
              Attached Files
              Last edited by W Petz; 01-05-2006, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Here is the other RK winner
                Attached Files

Comment

Here is one more recent pick up! A Hermann Goring Officer posing with his LW Sword.

Comment

Here is a rare shot of a German Ford Maultier Halftrack with some Sturmartillerie Soldiers posing in front of it - Bill
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here is a recent photo pick up. See anything strange???? - Bill
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz
                        Here is a recent photo pick up. See anything strange???? - Bill

Uhhh... Nice breast eagle, buddy!!!

Bill, you have some incredible pictures. Great variety of subject matter, uniform shots, and I love the Kettenkraftrads and the Opel Mauliter!!!

Thanks for sharing
                        Rob

Comment

Hello Rob,

You got it!! I don't know how he got away with wearing it that way....at least not as a NCO. Thanks for your kind comments. I pick and choose these days. I do have alot of photos after 18 years of colllecting them and most of them acquired while overseas in Germany. The ones I'm posting these days are newly acquired unless noted - Bill

Originally posted by Rob Johnson
                          Uhhh... Nice breast eagle, buddy!!!

Bill, you have some incredible pictures. Great variety of subject matter, uniform shots, and I love the Kettenkraftrads and the Opel Mauliter!!!

Thanks for sharing
                          Rob

Comment

Hello Bill

You always show great photos and the breast eagle shot is fantastic, I have shown this shot before on the photo section of the forum, but I think he needs to go next to your photo, shows that the rule book wasn't always strictly adhered to, but then, they probably haven't been spotted by a higher ranking NCO, and the yelling just hasn't happened yet!

Bob
                            Attached Files

Comment

And both soldiers then needed counselling from the chaplain....

Bob
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hello Bob,

Thanks Mate!! I spotted that photo on ebay and got it cheap!! You don't see photos like that too often. I should think he wouldn't be an NCO very long after someone with much higher rank spotted him. Your photo is also very unique in that it appears he sewed on on early droop tail breast eagle reversed & backwards. Oh! one other thing, It's hard to see in my photo but the fellow next to him appears to be wearing Polizei shoulder boards. Cheers! - Bill

Originally posted by Bob Lyons
                                Hello Bill

You always show great photos and the breast eagle shot is fantastic, I have shown this shot before on the photo section of the forum, but I think he needs to go next to your photo, shows that the rule book wasn't always strictly adhered to, but then, they probably haven't been spotted by a higher ranking NCO, and the yelling just hasn't happened yet!

Bob
                                Last edited by W Petz; 01-06-2006, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X