+ 10.7.2012 Gelsenkirchen

Comment

Originally posted by Eelst View Post
          Fritz Langanke

* 15.7.1919 Buer-Scholven

Damn
          RIP Herr Langanke
          sigpicLooking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Comment

Fritz Langanke

I sent a letter to Herr Langanke last March 2012. Now I know why I didn't received any reply from him.... He must have been very ill.

I'm very sorry and very sad to hear this news...

RIP Herr Langanke...

Comment

Fritz Langanke

A sad day indeed Fritz has been very helpful to both collectors and researchers over the years, he was also a regular attender at DF reunions.

RIP and thanks for some great memories.

Comment

I'm deeply saddened... He was very kind to me during our correspondence period, and even invited me to his house.

May you rest in peace Herr Langanke!

Comment

Fritz Langanke

Now I can understand why I got no answer. May he rest in peace!

Comment

RIP Herr Langanke.

Comment

Guys i want to share with you the website of Herr Hans-Ekkehard Bob. I found it accidentally while searching for his pictures.
                      http://www.hansbob.de/Website/Willkommen.html
                      He has also written the book "Verratener Idealismus" which has been also translated in English.
                      You can purchase it directly from his website and inside the book you can find a signed postcard of Herr Bob.
                      Unfortunately his health is not super right now, but his daughter is managing the website and replies to inqueries.
                      Cheers
                      sigpicLooking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Comment

question

Who have the address of herr Rudolf von Ribbentrop?please give me.
                        And if you give the others .give me too Thank you
                        by the way I`m a Chinese and my English is not very good.
                        and my E-mail:ask4000@163.com or 185998012@qq.com

Comment

Hello, on this forum I do not go too often. Although known for its quality. But I would like to ask for the addresses of known living German soldiers. I can change the address that I have:
                          Rochus Misch
                          Rudolf von Rbbentrop
                          Hubert Meyer
                          Kurt Sametreiter
                          Otto Carius

Within a few days I'm going on a personal visit to Mr. Carius and I intend to do an interview with him.
                          Please, write me on my e-mail adress: jirka12hj@gmail.com

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
                          Last edited by jirka12hj; 07-25-2012, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jirka12hj View Post
                            Within a few days I'm going on a personal visit to Mr. Carius and I intend to do an interview with him.
                            Please, write me on my e-mail adress: jirka12hj@gmail.com

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
                            I hope you've made ​​an appointment with Carius. I know him and visit him now and then. On my last visit two weeks ago, he complained about the people that come, do not speak german and want an interview with him. There is just one guy in the pharmacy who´s speaking english and can translate, but he has to do his job in the pharmacy also. Otto recently had a surgery on his eyes and is 90 years old, please do not forget!

Comment

Hubert Meyer is 98 and half years old and I don't think he will reply to any letter.

Comment

Hubert Meyer is 98 and half years old and I don't think he will reply to any letter.
                                nope, he didn´t reply anymore.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X